SITE REVIEW: The Module - www.themodule.net

• cipher
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey guys, I have had this site reviewed when it was called The Matrix. This is a new design that i put out not too long ago. what do you guys think of it now?

Edit: http://www.themodule.net
  • UPSGuy
  • Lurker ಠ_ಠ
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Nashville, TN

Post 3+ Months Ago

Adding a link within your post is helpful...the less work I have to do to get there, the more apt I am to respond. ;)

The site in question is http://www.themodule.net
  • cipher
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sorry about that, I did not realize that I did not include the link. Well as you can tell it is http://www.themodule.net.
  • farmer_Tom
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • farmer_Tom
  • Loc: Oaklahoma

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the sci-fi scheme you put on this site, but a slightly brighter blue would be easier to read. You should shorten the page title to "The Module SciTech Resources" and check the statistics dropdown menu, it doesn't seem to be wide enough. You did a great job integrating forums and overall it looks like you're off on the right foot.
  • T-BenZ
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • T-BenZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

:arrow: Hey Little Buddy. How you doing?
The site is very nice. It conforms to the new style of webdesign. Simple, content filled, easy to manage, and well designed. I do have some things I would like to point out though:
Is the php symbols suppose to be in the title bar after the alien (<?echo...?>). It looks like a mistake. Also, Your Statistics scroll down menu is still cut off. I guess you didn't read the previous post. For the Rnd Term, Can you tell me where I can find the rest of the definition. Can't seem to locate it anywhere on your site. The chat Java applet took 1min:30sec. to load...I guess my bad cable modem was being slow. :roll: To continue, Do you have a license to openly distribute some of the software you have on the site. A more accurate question would be, do you need a license? On the BBC Tech page...You might want to separate the articles. At first it looked like one big paragraph.

Thanks for your time.
  • whiteh0rs3
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Java

Post 3+ Months Ago

I didn't see anything, there is an error at your scripts, take a look at this:

Warning: mysql_query(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket.........
  • cipher
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

T-Benz the <? echo ?> that you see in the header is part of the graphic. I placed it there when I was creating the header in photoshop.
  • T-BenZ
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • T-BenZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sorry. Looked like an error at first. Did you look at the other things I commented on? Good Luck with your site.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers