SITE REVIEW: The Paintball Madness

• S A V A G E
  • Loc: Portland, OR

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am asking for the review of my website http://www.pbmadness.com/. i have posted this website before, but this is my new design for it. i would like to know what you think of it when you first see it, is it easy to move around and what do you think of the content and color scheme.

thank you
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• the_real_tisse
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • the_real_tisse
  • Loc: Belgium

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi there

Very nice.

My first impression was: what is this site about? Meaning, it wasn't clear that it was about paintball and all that.

It is easy to navigate.
I would change the color of the visited link to make the difference between a regular link, the bold itself doesn't do a lot.

Just my thoughts ofcourse.

P
  • S A V A G E
  • Loc: Portland, OR

Post 3+ Months Ago

thank you, ill take it everyone else is speechless by the incredible design?
  • Tom the Great
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: B.C., Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

the design is good, but like said, it's hard to know exactly what the site is for at first glance.

There seems to be a problem with the navigation, only the first two links have differnet colours on hover, and "FIELDS" is positioned a bit higher than the others.

the management login stands out too much, and since I don't think the average user is going to use it, it would be best to make it more low profile, or remove it from the pages, and just have an extra page like usrl.com/manage.html where they can log in from there.
You could also think about having a user system, where management could log in, and have just normal user log in, and have something for the normal users, like tie it in with the forum, when it's made, tie it in with the email, or have special user-only stuff, like downloads and what not.
  • teambackyard
  • Loc: GUAM

Post 3+ Months Ago

the site is very informative from the start to the end, which i think is your main objective. though for some attraction, put some pics up. also put some other colors to break the one set color tone all through the site.
  • teambackyard
  • Loc: GUAM

Post 3+ Months Ago

you site is like a paintball encyclopedia, just work on the attraction, you have about everything.

oh, try adding something for new teams, like mine: free tips, tactics, advice, .....

hey, i just created a site for my team on guam, check it out.
http://www.guam.net/home/teambackyard/

phoenix
  • rockafromhell
  • Student
  • Student
  • rockafromhell
  • Loc: Erie,Pa

Post 3+ Months Ago

u should add a graphic above like of pic from paint ball tournment then add your site name it would look nice
  • mawooshen
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • mawooshen
  • Loc: Tokyo

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the site design, looks nice without being fancy and navigation is clear.

As someone else said the navigation links aren't all working on rollover and a couple of them, news and fields I think don't go red when you are visiting the respective pages either.

One or two thoughtfully placed images might help and give the site a little more punch and paintballness!
  • WHT.co.za
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • WHT.co.za
  • Loc: SA

Post 3+ Months Ago

The rollover for Forum does not work.
And you get a 404 error. There is no page at the forum.

Please fix that it looks unprofessional.

On the, good work.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers