SITE REVIEW: The Wedding Ceremony Portal

• nikifi
  • Born
  • Born
  • nikifi

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am in the process of having a really feature packed wedding portal launched. In the mean while though, I have created a website place holder, that I want to start promoting, so that when the website is launched I will already be receiving traffic. Is there any thing that sticks out that I need to change while I do my initial marketing? Here is the link:

http://www.theweddingceremony.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• casablanca
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

You seem to have got quite a bit of content ready but you really need to work on the design. For starters, you definitely need to change the colours: green and blue aren't exactly easy to read on a pink background. Also, I personally feel that entry pages (like the one on yours with an ENTER link) are annoying.
  • Vector
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

The color, like a ton of bricks :D
There is a web-based tool out there for color palette generation, which helps you choose 'safe' colors, based off your preferred color. The colors that you are using now are really bad together. AH! I found the link: http://colorschemedesigner.com/

And i agree that entry pages are annoying. Make sure to choose a font, and stick with it throughout a majority of your content. The same goes for color. Otherwise visitors will feel lost or p*ssed.
  • Minefield
  • Minefield

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree with the other reviewers. I don't like the entry page or the site colours. Also the main photo at the top of the page appears to have been stretched making the people appear fat.
  • camperjohn
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: San Diego

Post 3+ Months Ago

How come people here have 4 posts, then ask for their site to be reviewed? Kinda spam dontcha think?

I mean, real members of ozzu post more than 4 posts before asking for their site to be reviewed...
  • newcrow
  • newcrow

Post 3+ Months Ago

The green bar has got to go.

Logo needs to be larger and central

I'm color blind but i think the colors need changing.:)

The links in navigation look old with the underlining and arrows.

Main text needs breaking up into smaller paragraphs.

Also all the extra space at bottom!
  • conbuom007
  • Born
  • Born
  • conbuom007

Post 3+ Months Ago

nikifi wrote:
I am in the process of having a really feature packed wedding portal launched. In the mean while though, I have created a website place holder, that I want to start promoting, so that when the website is launched I will already be receiving traffic. Is there any thing that sticks out that I need to change while I do my initial marketing? Here is the link:

http://www.theweddingceremony.com

My opinion this site see good, you can seo for your keywork to get mome traffic !

Have luck !
  • alec985
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • alec985

Post 3+ Months Ago

Color purple on the left panel is distracting. Headings for the three images not clear enough. Consider changing the colors. Other then that, the contents inside the tabs on the left look pretty impressive.
  • sbronson
  • Student
  • Student
  • sbronson
  • Loc: Arkansas

Post 3+ Months Ago

Simple,, almost too simple, but it works.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers