SITE REVIEW: thewebtalk.com

• dre
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • dre

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey can you review http://www.thewebtalk.com its a forum about the web as the name suggest!
  • Mentos
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

try using some colors that are easies for the eye. the white-gray compination may be a little hard to read after some time :)
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

Topic has been unlocked. Please resume your reviews.
  • Fitness4Living
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Belfast, Ireland

Post 3+ Months Ago

looks well laid out and professional. One thing, it looks like all the other phpbb forums out there, i would customise it a bit more so your site is unique and different, just like Ozzu is, it took me ages to realise it was phpbb :)
  • Skirge
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Skirge
  • Loc: nashua nh

Post 3+ Months Ago

uh well... there isnt much to say it has some professional colors... i kinda like it but yes sometimes the colors can get annoying
  • Lexy
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Lexy
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like it but i think you need to personalise it more with a variety of colours.
  • dre
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • dre

Post 3+ Months Ago

the forum now has a mascot! tell me what u think!
  • ace5p1d0r
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

yesh iv been a member of this site for ages now. Never posted though I forgot about it. maybe that is because there are a few things that annoy me, and people spend alot of time on forums, So it has to look good! here are my points:
1. Yes, is just like all the other phpbb forums. You need something slightly qwirky.
2. when you leave the main forum made by phpbb, Its not the same, the colours are different, like on the advertise section.
3. I really like the bar at the top about registering, non obtrusive but attention grabbing.
4. I dont quite understand the donate thing. What are the points and what do you get with them?
5. The site is completely static. I think that its that yellow bar. Its not a reall problem but can get quite annoying sometimes.
6. I dont understand TWT Paint. If it is a part of it, it should have a link back to the main page.
7. You have some fun interestinng sections and topics.

:boink:

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers