SITE REVIEW: Tibia Help.com

• Aurix
  • Aurix

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi dear community. I would very much appreciate if you took some time to review my website.

Tibia Help is a resource & help- site for Tibia & Open Tibia players/users.
Tibia itself is a 2D MMORPG where you kill monsters and advance in level, a bit similar to World of Warcraft, but not even close really.
We provide cheats such as tibia mc, ip changer, waypoints & scripts for ElfBot, TibiaNG and much more.
Open Tibia is custom made private servers created by individuals, often former Tibia players.

I have worked very hard on the website for about 6 months now, but I feel it still needs improvement.
I would like to hear your opinions/criticism about the ad placement, theme, layout, overall structure and so on.

http://tibiahelp.com

Thank you.
Moderator Remark: Link anchor text removed
  • Vector
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's off to a good start. One problem is that you have to your contrasts backwards. The text that is meant to be read as informational content (eg, paragraphs) is supposed to have the most contrast, and the headings (and menu items, usually) are meant to have less contrast.

Also, your bottom corners of your main container are not the same color as the background, and due to that, they stick out.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers