SITE REVIEW: Time Means Money

• tecfl18
  • tecfl18
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Please help me review our site: http://timemeansmoney.com
Our group has just updated it, and we are looking for friends' react. Thanks so much for your time in advance!
  • tastysite
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Brighouse, West Yorkshire, England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Its ok but to be honest its a very flashing to much is happening and the nav is hard to see make it bigger and with black text. sorry but this it.
  • Excited-Dave
  • Excited-Dave

Post 3+ Months Ago

tecfl18 wrote:
Please help me review our site: http://timemeansmoney.com
Our group has just updated it, and we are looking for friends' react. Thanks so much for your time in advance!

great! keep it up
  • hnstpl
  • hnstpl

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,
In the About us tab, i feel you need to tell more about your company. I feel, the form is not required there. Instead you can add that form at contact us page. But your contact us has fully filledup the page. Is it possible for you to make it brief with links so that you can give an option to the user to fill their query and send it to you.
This is what I feel.
Will give you more feedback later.
Thanks and Regards,
Rajan,
HnS Technologies, Chennai, India.
  • aleks77
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • aleks77

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, I like the design, but I would perhaps consider the following:

- As mentioned already, the site is too flashy, especially the menu bar on the left, I don't like it. Perhaps a suggestion to make it 'flat', i.e. not make it look as if the buttons are standing out.

- I am not sure about the green color, perhaps the association with money. Green is often associated with inspiration and creativity. You seem to run a financial site, consider blue (formal, serious), or perhaps some type of red (change). There are some pretty sites on the i-net about which color has which psychological influence. Even presidents and CEOs use this when picking the color of their tie.

- The site is too wordy. When I want to do some sort of business, I want to see in a flash what your service can mean for me. Something catchy.

- The open an account link is all the way at the bottom left, but isn't that what you want to sell? It needs a more important position.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers