SITE REVIEW: TKspace - !!! Complete Redesign !!!

  • Moses08
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Moses08
  • Posts: 196

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey all,

I completely redesigned my personal website. Please give me your comments, suggestions, feedback, etc. I know there isn't that much content right now, but I'm working on it. Also, the header image is not created yet.

http://pbworld.u69.us/index.php
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Posts: ?
  • Loc: Ozzuland
  • Status: Online

Post 3+ Months Ago

  • conorific
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 350
  • Loc: NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

1) I can't really tell much about your personality from what you wrote. If you have a blog and you're expending effort on it, you should try to write things down. Things you see, things you do, things that are said to you, near you, about you, behind you. Write your life, because one day you're going to look back and wish you had. I keep a LiveJournal and it's one of the things I treasure most.

2) Colours...maybe kelly green and pale green-yellow? It's summer. Maybe some sort of retro colour scheme. Also, bright red and orange might work. Try using a color picker like the ones found here: http://www.websoup.org/resources/links.php?cat=55 . For inspiration and sources of things, http://websoup.org is simply incredible. It never fails to amaze me.

3) Something that irritates most blog readers the most when they read blog entries is when someone signs the bottom of it. Whether it be with their name, 'peace', 'later days', 'bye'...it drives most people crazy. Try to avoid it.

4) How come your blog states that it is at tkspace.com when it doesn't exist? Don't lie... ;)

5) Who are you? How old are you? Where do you live? What do you take in school? What do you like to do? People can't always tell these things from your blog alone. For example, I can tell that you are about 16, because you said you had just ended your sophomore year. But I don't really know much else about you...

It has potential. I think there needs to be more of you in it and less of the typical things.
  • Moses08
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Moses08
  • Posts: 196

Post 3+ Months Ago

conorific wrote:
1) I can't really tell much about your personality from what you wrote. If you have a blog and you're expending effort on it, you should try to write things down. Things you see, things you do, things that are said to you, near you, about you, behind you. Write your life, because one day you're going to look back and wish you had. I keep a LiveJournal and it's one of the things I treasure most.


I agree. I'll try to right some more personal stuff as time goes on.

Quote:
2) Colours...maybe kelly green and pale green-yellow? It's summer. Maybe some sort of retro colour scheme. Also, bright red and orange might work. Try using a color picker like the ones found here: http://www.websoup.org/resources/links.php?cat=55 . For inspiration and sources of things, http://websoup.org is simply incredible. It never fails to amaze me.


I'll take a look at those. Thanks.

Quote:
3) Something that irritates most blog readers the most when they read blog entries is when someone signs the bottom of it. Whether it be with their name, 'peace', 'later days', 'bye'...it drives most people crazy. Try to avoid it.


I will keep that in mind from now on.

Quote:
4) How come your blog states that it is at tkspace.com when it doesn't exist? Don't lie... ;)


It's going to be at tkspace.com soon. I'm not going to buy the domain until I'm done developing.

Quote:
5) Who are you? How old are you? Where do you live? What do you take in school? What do you like to do? People can't always tell these things from your blog alone. For example, I can tell that you are about 16, because you said you had just ended your sophomore year. But I don't really know much else about you...


I don't really want to reveal who I am. I will however, make an about me page featuring my interests, hobbies, etc.

Thanks for the tips.
  • conorific
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 350
  • Loc: NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

Glad I could help.
  • Ifrit
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 196
  • Loc: Portugal

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
Also, bright red and orange might work.


Weebl and bob fan? ^^
  • conorific
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 350
  • Loc: NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

Excuse me?

Post Information

  • Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
  • You cannot post new topics in this forum
  • You cannot reply to topics in this forum
  • You cannot edit your posts in this forum
  • You cannot delete your posts in this forum
  • You cannot post attachments in this forum
 
 

© 1998-2014. Ozzu® is a registered trademark of Unmelted, LLC.