SITE REVIEW: TomazWS

• tomazws
  • tomazws

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi all!

I just created a portfolio website for myself. It's sort of javascript heavy. The site is very simple, there's a splash page and 3 content pages. Please click around and let me know what you think! I'd love to hear from you! Any suggestions, critiques, and advices are great help for me! Thank you!

http://www.tomazws.com/
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• WritingBadCode
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Sweden

Post 3+ Months Ago

It seems to me like you got a lot of experience! Its professional looking all the way in my opinion (except perhaps the green, teal, brown switching it feels a bit like a silly thing to add to such a loaded page, and I prefer it when a site goes with one theme. But that is just me).

I guess its show that you can do stuff, especially animations.

The thing that bother me (that I bet you are aware of) is that with JavaScript off, the site becomes heavily "restricted". I can no longer see what websites you have done, the images become miniatures and thomas.php is un-scrollable.

I personally browse a LOT with JavaScript disabled, but I'm not so sure how common this is. If you want to support none JavaScript users or not is your choice.
  • tomazws
  • tomazws

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes, I will definitely have to fix that. So for browsers without javascript on the page can still function without the extra effects. Thank you!
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

OMG i love your portfolio, like seriously i am starting to think that i may need to give you some work. love the effects love the layout and your personal page with the % rates is a great idea. I can see that the 10 years of experience the more i look into more examples.

Going to send you a pm with some contact details, i would like to see if you can do some stuff for me.

great site
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 11 days ago

Hi! tomazws Just now I have visited your website it is really outstanding, awesome and make me stunned on seeing the designs and the works hats off tomazws realistic piece of work.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers