SITE REVIEW: Touration.com - Service for WEB site owner

• eabramov
  • eabramov

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello,

We made service for web site owners, developers and we really need your feedback. I believe visitors of this forum are people who might be interested in Touration.

Basically, our service can help you to create so calling HELP tours for any page of your web site. A tour is simple collection of text callouts which can be created for any element or a group of elements of a page.

The key point, you don't need to code anything. Everything is done in WYSIWYG editor which works directly in your browser. You create callouts simply with your mouse, right over your own web site.

Touration gives your visitors a special help button which invokes a tour if he/she has a problem with a page. It helps you to engage your visitors and increase their loyality.

URL is: http://touration.com
Invite code for forum members is: ozzu.com

It will work for first 100 visitors. If you need more, please PM me.

We really need your opinion about the service, because it was done for people like you and we want to make it as more usable as possible.

btw: internal referral program will bring you money once somebody will come to us from your web site. This will be enabled in the future once we will finish with beta stage.

THANK you! I really appreciate your help.

Egor.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• nessuno
  • nessuno

Post 3+ Months Ago

Really good. Easy to use and with a really catchy graphic.
I might use it someday :)
  • Johnkitty
  • Johnkitty

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi! Your website looks so dim, and not attractive, especially, the color of your site. It makes others feel confused when look at your site. Maybe the layout is not in order. So put more color there, and cross out some unnecessary information there. Good luck.
  • AccessoriesLoft
  • Born
  • Born
  • AccessoriesLoft

Post 3+ Months Ago

Pretty cool feature. Might use it one day :)
  • cobano
  • cobano

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow that great tool, I will use it for my new website...
In your site there is in the footer a lot of blank white sapce, You shold fic it in the stylesheet of your site it's looking bad when visitor scrol down...
  • Silvertongue62
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's a cool site, the problem is it has no color. No appeal. For instance you could do a little better with your logo. Your borders could also be outlined in a contrasting color to make it pop a bit. But other than that the site is cool.

The concept works for me. Nice!
  • SusanMart

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like you web site. It has nice design. But I think you need to develop a logo. You can find in Internet many creative logo for inspiration.
  • pmp6nl
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • pmp6nl

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the layout and general look of the site, but I would change the green to another color or darker green... it would look more appealing in my opinion.

Please note that the website loaded pretty quickly, but you might consider minifying JavaScript and CSS.

Otherwise the website is easy to follow and figure out what you are looking for.
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 25 days ago

The colour chosen for the website is really nice and good as it gives the good looking to the users and also the contents present in the website is really interesting,useful and meaningful.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers