SITE REVIEW: Tribute Band

• earsdaman
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi All,

Would welcome your comments, suggestions and feedback on this website.

Many thanks for your time,
Mark
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• neelhaam
  • neelhaam

Post 3+ Months Ago

1) Please add some extra content in you home page.

2) Your facebook like box size to much big.

3) Try to make your website more dynamic.
  • sherma
  • Silver Member
  • Silver Member

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think your content on the main page is fine. With most cover bands, the sites deal more with the business aspect than "fan interaction". You have information about them, how to contact and book them, sample clips and videos of their sound/performance, etc.

The layout is easy to navigate. The facebook like box looks fine to me also. It would be too large if the home page was packed with a lot of content, but it's not.

There is one thing I would do if I were you (and this is just a pet peeve of mine because I personally believe it affects bounce rate by taking your visitor away from your site) and that is I would make the links open in a new browser that leave your site. (ex: youtube).

I'm currently building a website for a band, and while a couple of the members have been around for years and in well known groups, the band they've just formed doesn't have a lot of "history" yet to fill the site with content, so I completely understand about trying to work with limited content (for now)..
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 56 days ago

Hi! earsdman Just now I have a look at your website it is really nice and good and also it will be best if you add some more ads in the empty [places in your website as it will make a good complete view.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers