SITE REVIEW: TUBEPRINT.COM - just print it!

• arismawan
  • arismawan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi everybody, recently I've built a website that focus on printable graphic generator. But now I still add a business card generator section.
The visitor would be able to customize the business card text and then print it directly by clicking a print button on each design. I use flash technology to build it since it more flexible. The visitor could print it a single image in one paper or an array of image (multiple image) in one paper.
But I am sorry before that there are several annoying ads on my site. :D. just ignore it.

Here is the link http://tubeprint.com

Thanks for advance :)

regards.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• celandine
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Belgrade, Serbia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I love the looks of it! pretty and simple. although maybe all the white space is a bit overpowering - I'd increase the size of the logo, as it is the most brightly colored thing on the page, to give the page more visual impact.
  • Benat
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice design, but I suggest fixing your grammatical and spelling errors. :) I realise that english is probably not your first language, so maybe seek an english speaking friend to help you out.
  • zaiah
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • zaiah

Post 3+ Months Ago

Not bad. But I don't like the color of the nav at the top right. I would also add a little more color. And maybe some imagery of the product you are selling. And I would get rid of some that Google Ad space. I'm sure it is helping you at some point, but it's a little more overwhelming then your content. My eyes were drawn to that first. And I guess it doesn't help that I only have one good one :)

And make the logo a link to home page.
  • arismawan
  • arismawan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Benat wrote:
Nice design, but I suggest fixing your grammatical and spelling errors. :) I realise that english is probably not your first language, so maybe seek an english speaking friend to help you out.

Hi Benat :D. You are right. English is my biggest problem here. I will ask somebody to fix this. Thanks
  • Nucleo
  • SausagePorkPie
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: UK - England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looked at the page and got completelty lost, way too many adds and the whole layout of the page is hard to understand. Where you would normally have navigation, you have some deceiving google adds, and your latest news is mostly google adds.
instant put off
  • arismawan
  • arismawan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nucleo wrote:
Looked at the page and got completelty lost, way too many adds and the whole layout of the page is hard to understand. Where you would normally have navigation, you have some deceiving google adds, and your latest news is mostly google adds.
instant put off

I think you're truly right. I miss something called "first impression" or something like that. Am I right?.. :).

Now I am fixing it. Thanks Nucleo :)
  • penguin
  • Flying penguins
  • Banned
  • Loc: Behind you !

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice layout, Looks great. Works with IE and FireFox. But please correct those spelling errors.
  • arismawan
  • arismawan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok. It's done. I create a dark bar on my main menu so it would make more visible. and I also reduce the ads. The visitor should not be confused about the site navigation anymore.
:)
  • kbergmann
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the design of the site overall.

Any way for you to possibly switch the designing column with the Google ad's in the middle of the page so you have the middle Google has the sides? To me it segments your content.

Have you considered a black background instead of the gray bordering the white section? That might make it stand out a little bit more too.
  • jflynn
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Baker City, Oregon

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looks nice to me, just the spelling but I'm sure you've heard that enough.
  • c0mrade
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • c0mrade

Post 3+ Months Ago

i really love the idea - it has the potential to earn some real money.

The site design is also not too bad. It is a good design, just i see so much potential. I would simplify it all. Have the steps etc on another page - split up your content more. That way you can also have more ads without overwhelming the user.

If this is successfully you can expand it in so many ways, like giving them the ability to pay for proper cards to be sent to them.
  • arismawan
  • arismawan

Post 3+ Months Ago

c0mrade wrote:
i really love the idea - it has the potential to earn some real money.

The site design is also not too bad. It is a good design, just i see so much potential. I would simplify it all. Have the steps etc on another page - split up your content more. That way you can also have more ads without overwhelming the user.

If this is successfully you can expand it in so many ways, like giving them the ability to pay for proper cards to be sent to them.

Yep. I have a plan for that. But I also have a problem on search engine marketing or something like that. But I am trying.

Please give me any critique on search engine related stuff. I am not good on searching high traffic. Thanks.
  • omahaspainter
  • Born
  • Born
  • omahaspainter

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think that this site was put together pretty well. From first glance it keeps you there long enough to learn about it a little bit.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 14 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers