SITE REVIEW: Tutorial-Zone Forums

• tutszone
  • tutszone
  • Loc: 127.0.0.1

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi

I have opened the Tutorial-Zone.com forums. Please visit them and tell us what we can do to improve it? I need suggestions and ideas so plzz feel free to give them.

Link : http://forums.tutorial-zone.com

Hope to see all of your reviews !
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• sana
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: I am back!!

Post 3+ Months Ago

The colours are soothing. The header is looking good too. It is well aligned and seems well managed too , but it needs to grow more. I would suggest changing your signature since it is not that attractive. Best of Luck !
  • kenni
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • kenni

Post 3+ Months Ago

Tutorials are extremely hard to raise up nowadays since there are too much existing ones.

Good luck anyways
  • Madcows kill
  • Madcows kill

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree with the other posts. The sites are hard to startup even if it wasn't tutorials but try submitting tutorials to good-tutorials.com that way you can get a large amount of hits
  • rosa84
  • Born
  • Born
  • rosa84

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes - colors look nice, but as for me they are completely not connected with tutorials. With jokes - YES, with landscape - YES. Maybe something darker? And maybe something else instead of the soccer-bullet points?
  • yktan
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • yktan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Site is simple and clean. The only thing you need now is what you started out to do... write some useful tutorials. After you have some fair amount of tutorials here, you can try to submit articles to other sites and refer to your own site to draw some crowd.
  • rtptucks
  • Born
  • Born
  • rtptucks
  • Loc: Lincoln, UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

still some extra work needed but nice colour scheme working the the UBB!
  • Goddess_of_song
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: I don't even know that one

Post 3+ Months Ago

A lovely layout, colors and logo are beautiful. You just need soem tutorials, I also reccomend you submit it to some search engines
  • Bender
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Love the colours and layout but maybe for somethings else other than tutorials but what sort of tutorials are you going for other than photoshop?

Looks easy to maintain and clutter free which i always like.

Again its going to be hard to grow but good job!
  • sogua
  • sogua

Post 3+ Months Ago

The color are smooth. but not much things i can say since it still only 8 registered members and not much category that attract me
  • ewomack
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

I 5th (or 6th? 7th?) the suggestion to move the focus of your forum away from tutorials. You don't have many, and there are a lot of very well established tutorial sites all over the web already. Without a collection of eager writers (which these other sites definitely have) it will be very hard to compete. Keeping a section on tutorials is fine but I don't see your forum growing as a "tutorials" forum.

You might want to focus on just building a community and see where it goes.
  • Quasimotor
  • Quasimotor

Post 3+ Months Ago

I get a PHP error, is anyone else having trouble loading this site? My first suggestion would be a link that works, I would love to see what everyone else is talking about.
  • webinv
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • webinv

Post 3+ Months Ago

1. Get a new host...

http://forums.tutorial-zone.com/

-----

Bad Gateway
The following error occurred:
[code=DNS_HOST_NOT_FOUND] The host name was not found during the DNS lookup. Contact your system administrator if the problem is not found by retrying the URL.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please contact the administrator.
MIDP-PROXY-001

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 13 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers