SITE REVIEW: TZR - just browsing

• seularts
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hy there,

This is my latest project: http://www.tzr.ro/

It is in fact a photo blog, made out of passion for shearing random browsed images from the Internet. All I'm interested to find out, is what you think of most of the effects on page. The functionality of the page is relatively simple and neat, so I hope most of the browsers out there are compatible in order to display the content.

Thanks, in advance, for giving me a review! :D
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

tested in firefox 3.6.16 and looks great, smooth transition but only thing i can find wrong with it is little slow on response/loading but looking from the domain your on the other side of the world from Australia. Minimum = 215ms, Maximum = 238ms, Average = 223ms

But yea great site only thing i can complain about is loading times other then that looking good. if anything giving it a .com name for better standards.
  • Skirge
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Skirge
  • Loc: nashua nh

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm not sure if it was your intended effect, but the pictures are tinted white until you actually click them. it looks a little strange to me.
  • flipperman
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • flipperman

Post 3+ Months Ago

This is a decent looking photo blog site but it does not make me feel good when seeing only one column of the pictures. Yah, i do like it if you could put some adsense ads between that column of photo to make it looks more professional
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

flipperman wrote:
This is a decent looking photo blog site but it does not make me feel good when seeing only one column of the pictures. Yah, i do like it if you could put some adsense ads between that column of photo to make it looks more professional

wow and i figured it was bad to have ads but something has to pay for the server. i don't mind the site how it is if anything make the middle wider from my 1280x1024 res it could look a little bigger.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers