SITE REVIEW: UNFUSED.NET

• Unfused
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: UNFUSED.NET

Post 3+ Months Ago

Just wanting some tips and feedback on my site really, i recently installed a new theme which i quite like, still got a few pages to convert at the moment so if you browse and come to a dark grey site then dont worry, i already know, the Audio section is a new installment..

At the moment i am drawn between offering a Mp3 Distibution site to Hard Dance, Trance, Funky House fans, and a funny site, a bit like holylemon.com i see a lot more money making oppertunities with the Mp3 side of the site, but thats a lot later.

I just made the banner into an Iframe, because i want to let people know what i'm currently working on/adding easily on every page, i have read some bad things about I frames, so if you have any ideas or alternatives to this it be great..

Would also like your thoughts on which way the site should go, Funny Or Mp3s, I realise that there is much more "funny" content than Mp3 at the moment.

UNFUSED
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Patrick
  • Patrick

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the look and feel of the site. Obviously colour choices are a matter of personal preference.

The issues that need to be fixed are:

Some minor spelling mistakes in your introductory text (ie proffesional, hole, jst, your... should be: professional, whole, just and you're). Couldn't see cool banana in the header. None of the "site info" links are working.

Not sure what this heading is supposed to mean:

"Hilarious video of peter and stewie bonding, it soma Louis is at the recieving end of there bonding, literally. "

You might want to add a notice to the site confirming that you have the right to use the content that you display.
  • Unfused
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: UNFUSED.NET

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for the reply and for pointing that out, i'll correct that asap.

Do you think the Iframe header is a benefit for me, or going to let me down ?
  • tobywuk
  • Born
  • Born
  • tobywuk

Post 3+ Months Ago

when i opened that site i looked at it and thought "ahh there's something diffrent" it catches the eye, which is what you want. The basic layout gives it a phpnuke feal to it, which may be good or bad, depending ont he user. i like the banner, modern, funky but simple and clean. :D
  • rockafromhell
  • Student
  • Student
  • rockafromhell
  • Loc: Erie,Pa

Post 3+ Months Ago

the theme is F$#%@ SWEETT! and then you got metallica on their now this is the best site so far ive seen SWEETness im linking you on homepage for SURE nobody on here i really think has made a videos site thats sWEET

I like aLOTT

Josh

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers