Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes, nice style, simple but great!
  • omar1piamba
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Colombia, Neiva (Huila)

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi:
The widget service you offer is just a link to your site!!!

A friend from Colombia,
  • frih
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

omar1piamba wrote:
Hi:
The widget service you offer is just a link to your site!!!

A friend from Colombia,

No, it shows two links one for embedded code and one for toolbar..

check it...
  • MidGe48
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

From the graphical view point, the aesthetics are OK, however, many people wil zoom in or zoom out to make the text more legible. Doing that breaks up the image. That happened to me without even trying as I came on the site with the zoom (in FF, ctrl + mouse wheel forward ot back, to zoom in or out) already set. So my first impression wasn't very good at all.

As far as content is concerned, there need be more of it. How about explaining what shortening URL is, how is it done, what does it do, does it affect all programs, some or none, does it do other things, advertising, malware ( :) ), etc..

I would not dream of downloading anything from the net without having some information about it. Adding information is likely to give you a better ranking with search engine as well. As it is, I don't think you would get much, if any, organic traffic from Google, for instance.

Anyway,

Good luck.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

MidGe48 is the only one here to give a real review of your site. I will join in and provide you with a quick second one :)

Right now, I found a bug on your script. Not that people will actually do it, it's just that it's there :)

Quote:
Before... (19 Characters)
http://www.ozzu.com

After... (21 Characters - -2 Characters LESS)
http://duzem.com/W116

It's actually 2 Characters MORE... not LESS. But, like I said, people would most likely put in longer URLS to shorten. Not short URLs to Lengthen :lol:

From the visual stand point, I would say that it's kind of weird in a sense. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I don't like how the middle square DIV is black while everything around it is mostly white. I don't like it at all.

Although you may not think of anything to put into it content wise, I think it lacks of information. But that is possibly because of the layout.

If you look at Google, you would know that if they add any more content in there, they would probably ruin their design or something like that... especially if they add a scroll-bar. And the lack of content makes it look like it is supposed to lack content.

Your site on the other hand, seems like it needs more content, and yet it's lacking it. The ads at the bottom don't help the look of the site. In fact, it actually worsens it.
  • netrider7880
  • Student
  • Student
  • netrider7880

Post 3+ Months Ago

It looks small and simple but it is a great work.Thanks for sharing.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers