SITE REVIEW: Used Japanese Cars

• rajp
  • rajp

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have recently published these two car websites

http://www.shiotsu-used-car.com

//mod edit: please only post ONE site to have reviewed. You have not given enough reviews on other ppl's sites to justify having 2 of your sites reviewed.

Please let me know your suggestions to improve these sites.
Thanks !!
  • Funny_Fuzz
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow. Love the designs and pics for both websites. But, both of them could do with some button rollover effects. The second (Global-car-japan) takes about 3 seconds to load on my browser. That is not a good sign. Especially for those who have a slower internet connection. Try thinking about cutting down on loading time.

Good Job, and keep up the great work! :thumbsup:
  • WoRd Of WiSdOm
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Riverside,California

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very Well Stuctured.Website Could stand a bit more color and a bit more artwork. this is a nice site dont get me wrong and looks like you worked hard but could use more detail as far as graphics and color and maybe an animation or two wouldnt hurt
  • Lexy
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Lexy
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

It looks nice and very professional!

If I have to nominate something for improvement, then I think the rollover buttons under the 'used vehicle stock' don't suit the area too well and should be changed to blend in. (maybe not such a heavy tone for each individual button).

nice site and good job!
  • b34nz
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • b34nz

Post 3+ Months Ago

if they are cars from japan you might wanna take the aston martin off the main logo. maybe add a top of the line jap car there like a skyline or something.

the header is sorta blury

you need more cras, lots more cars to sell. if i was looking for a car id want to have the biggest list possble to choose from. do whatever you need to so that your inventory list is HUGE.

it needs a more professional look to it. its almost there.
  • mystery250
  • mystery250

Post 3+ Months Ago

First thing I notice when I visit the site, is the slow load times for all of the pages except for the first.

Also, on the first page the top banner looks somewhat blurry/choppy, which would personally influence whether I visit the site myself...

Perhaps you could make it display more cars per page as well, and decrease the size of the photos in the process. A user can always click on one of your car gallery photos to enlarge.

I have also noticed quite a few dead links.

Other than this, it's a great site.

Regards,

Stephen
  • NetBoy
  • NetBoy
  • Loc: Croatia

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site looks nice.

I like the header but I don't like headers font. It looks... I don't know but it looks strange.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers