SITE REVIEW: Vietnam and Cambodia travel services

• mshuong
  • mshuong

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am working on the site from few months but not getting the desired results like more backlinks and visitors, So please help me out and suggest your valuable points for it http://vietnam-cambodiatravel.com
As you know from its name that the site is about Vietnam Cambodia travel.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Ionisis
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

i like the crisp clean layout, however the site was very slow to load, and the search button has white corners, so it sticks out like a sore thumb.
  • silverf0x
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • silverf0x

Post 3+ Months Ago

i like the clean and elegant layout. But i saw a little messy in category, for the category Travel site
  • flipperman
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • flipperman

Post 3+ Months Ago

i think he will need to do some more work! yah, i am Cambodian and i like your design style though but talking about traffic, you will need to do big promotion and i see that your domain vietnam-cambodiatravel.com does not look like a professional site. if you want to target Kw, then it is ok and if you wanna make it big and pro, then you an use a shortcut letter such as VCT.com or anything you can afford of.

best regard
  • cesaro
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: DNSEURO.COM

Post 3+ Months Ago

flipperman wrote:
if you want to target Kw, then it is ok and if you wanna make it big and pro, then you an use a shortcut letter such as VCT.com or anything you can afford of.

It's a great advise. How can we order VCT from overseas?
  • vikiviki
  • Loc: new york

Post 3+ Months Ago

i think there is full of too much information on homepage."your comments/repquest" should not put in that palce, maybe should in the second domain name.
  • seularts
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

As all previous posts say, you have a lot of content in the main page. Maybe you could chop some of that text off and perhaps include more video media instead to fill in the blanks.

Also 60% of the text are links, maybe you could gather those up in the top menu and make a drop down list with all of them. The two forms on the main page make no sens to keep them there since they could be useful in deeper links such as suggestions section.

Keep working on these details, allowing your content more space and you will have more visible information to display.
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

Round them corners, don't be a square.

Down bottom center everything and fix up layout

Too much on the index your not big enough that you need that much, spread out the data across several pages.

still needs work.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers