SITE REVIEW: voltecwebservices.com

• mindfullsilence
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

Still in the design stage so right now I'm looking for critique on the layout, color choice, flow, texture, balance, harmony, dominance, unity, etc.

There needed to be an equal focus on both the design and hosting services. Request for "Simplistic and professional, but still personable"

http://173.11.86.101/voltec/draft2.jpg
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• CXLink
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: ATL-GA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the bubble feel, but I feel like there are a lot of different white space areas going on. I wouldn't mind seeing a more uniform spacing between containers and their content. Also the blue box in the content area has a white online which makes it look like part of the box, where the orange box breaks the plain. I also feel like some of the transition elements could be made more subtle.

The color and the shading lends well to the pop feel. Hope this is helpful.
  • mindfullsilence
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

Updated. Wasn't completely sure which specific areas you were speaking of, but gave it my best guess. Broke up the white space in the navbar and gave it more depth by adding some icons. Adjusted the padding of the content area; turned down the opacity of the center divider and added a container that wraps the body elements to tie them together (this is my best guess at "some of the transition elements could be made more subtle."

Hopefully I addressed some of your suggestions. Let me know how it looks. Update
  • artsandcrafts
  • Born
  • Born
  • artsandcrafts

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi mindfullsilence,
colour is good but site is informative and you use a lot of content here thats why it's not clear.
  • Brandon_g
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Lakewood

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm thinking for a design Maybe some ppics of the topics of your site too include like scrolling pics.:)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers