SITE REVIEW: Voreal Solutions.

• resqjax
  • Born
  • Born
  • resqjax
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've formed my own software development company called Voreal Solutions specializing in freelance website design as the main product or service offered. Visit http://www.rahil.us and click on Voreal Solutions.

What added features or content can I add? What would increase my SEO, leads, and overall appearance? Should Voreal Solutions be a site totally exclusive of Rahil's Web Extravaganza? What do you think?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• multiosbrowser
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Germany

Post 3+ Months Ago

resqjax wrote:
What added features or content can I add? What would increase my SEO, leads, and overall appearance?

Is this a advertising of Voreal Solutions or a real question? I doesn't know that.

resqjax wrote:
Should Voreal Solutions be a site totally exclusive of Rahil's Web Extravaganza? What do you think?

If you really want to have visitors only for your software development company you should have a new domain, with a project part, a description what exactly you do and a profile of you. All on a own page.
  • commandos
  • commandos
  • Loc: canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

start by validating your site , it contain 29 errors .

Result: Failed validation, 29 errors

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http% ... ojects.htm
  • intiendes
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • intiendes

Post 3+ Months Ago

your page looks blank ... and the orange color is too bright! (hurts the eye). Add some google ads (i've heard it helps in being index by google)
  • joslyn
  • joslyn
  • Loc: Bombay,India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your site looks okay, the colours are a bit dull, also you could use some pictures and icons to make it more intresting.

Also use thubmnail to display your Projects

Regards
Joslyn
  • grinch2171
  • Genius
  • Loc: Martinsburg, WV

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think the colors are decent but there is a lot of dead space. I would suggest compacting your design to a set width instaed of 100%.

Also, I find moving navigation boxes annoying. I don't need a box following me around as I scroll through a page.
  • webanmtr
  • webanmtr

Post 3+ Months Ago

i agree with all comments above. colors could be a bit more attractive...and maybe try to use more graphics on the home page.
  • webia
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • webia
  • Loc: Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

I do not like that yellow purple color scheme. Perhaps you should try another combination.

You are asking hor to increase your SEO. Perhaps you should by a domain name for voreal solutions only, as in the home page of voreal there is no keyword about rahil as if voreal was a service of rahil.

A new 3/4 page website, developed for voreal solutions, with a proper logo, identity will definately look better for your company than the existing page.

"Voreal Solutions can make any kind of website imaginable". Judging on what I see: A page about the sompany on another website, color scheme, "portofolio", the actual rahil.us website, I seriously doubt that statement.
  • om
  • om
  • Loc: Bangkok/Thailand

Post 3+ Months Ago

please change the color scheme..rest is alright.
  • m1ck97
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • m1ck97
  • Loc: England

Post 3+ Months Ago

I personaly think the colour scheme is ok, it is a little harsh on the eyes. But looks ok, maybe dull down the colours a little but keep the scheme. There is however alot of wasted space, reducing the box size sort this problem alot.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers