SITE REVIEW: VuEarth.com - photo sharing website

• cinema88
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • cinema88

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi all :)
I and my friend made new photo sharing website ..
Its specialized for people, who like traveling and exploring new places.
I would like to know what do you thing about this project :)
http://www.vuearth.com

1) Do you like design?
2) What do you think about idea of this project?
3) What about usebility?
4) Would you like to join? (if no please write why)

Thanks to all !!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• victoriaphee
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • victoriaphee

Post 3+ Months Ago

It looks fine to me but I'm not a big fan of the green background for latest photos
  • the master06
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: pits

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looks like all there is is Paul, have you any other members yet or is there any promotional effort for the site? Anyway, I would like to specify that in a site like photo sharing, you must first have a good and well optimized codes so here's a few comments.

1. The site takes too long to load. If you are having some problems on your codes, might as well go fix them first.

2. I like the map but I am a bit amazed that my country is not there with any name yet...not sure why.

3. Your title tag wasted a little space on the part where you have to provide the URL of your site. There is no need to put it there unless you are in to branding kind of SEO.

4. Your sidebar is a little bit malformed and it hurts the eye when you look at the links. You can try to align the links in the left instead of making them look awkward centered. (just a suggestion though)

5. Your footer is good but your links, I believe should be put a nofollow attribute because they can only take so much of the home page strength if you don't.

So far these are a few of my comments to your website. I hope there is more room for improvement because you have a great service that is one of the most in-demand these days.
  • dxlwebs
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • dxlwebs

Post 3+ Months Ago

Look nice i keep feeling that there should be something more in design but its fine really very nice load time!

the idea is good but im not to sure how many poeple would really join but then saying that there is billions of poeple in this world your hit the million mark pritty easy!

i wouldnt join my self but thats only because im not a picture person

but like i said there is something missing that gives you the buzz with out that buzz your not get many poeple! maybe makesome design changes so that every one can get the point of the site faster as i would not have known what it was if you haddnt of told me

but other than that IT'S Great very nice work!
  • netrider7880
  • Student
  • Student
  • netrider7880

Post 3+ Months Ago

I really appreciate for giving this good opportunity inorder to share our photos world wide.Site looks cool and colorful images.I like the domain name.But it was very slow in loading and you guys should work in giving better design more than this.So that hope you will get good traffic to the site.I like to join after some time in future and i had bookmarked it.Thanks.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers