• Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Neil (UK)
  • Neil (UK)
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've only had a quick look and I'm more of an internet viewer more than actually programming (infact I know nothing about programming) but the first thing that put me off was the constant use of the word x-cart. It appears on nearly every line and as a user I would be fed up with reading it and would lose interest.
The site itself looks neat.
  • zaiah
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • zaiah

Post 3+ Months Ago

OMG! I gotta agree with Neil. The design is awesome, but it's kind of like that guy that talks about himself in 3rd person. After a while it's just too much. You could easily get away with remove X-cart from every single word. Are you doing this to help with search engines? Well it kind of takes away from all of your hard work.
  • IcyDragoon
  • Student
  • Student
  • IcyDragoon

Post 3+ Months Ago

Definitely removing the work would be better.
visitors are not that dumb to not know that you are talking about x-carts

the designs are good

and the x-cart picture(the software/product) is on every page .....
maybe its better if you create another tag and put the software and all the descriptions there.

a little note: the word Maintenace is spelled incorrectly on page http://www.x-cart-design.com/x-cart-customization.html
  • Merlyn
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Oregon

Post 3+ Months Ago

My first impression was of a very nice clean looking professional site.

I think your header div .hdrleft .hdrright don't need to be on every page. I think if it's on the first page you are getting your point across just fine and I find it a little redundant for such a large header to be on all of them. It also makes it so I have to scroll down a bit on my laptop before I can see your content.

The design is really good however.
  • seularts
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

You might wanna think reshaping your content text a bit, it's to skiny from my point of view:)
  • philasingles
  • philasingles

Post 3+ Months Ago

Design is clean and professional.
  • choyon
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • choyon

Post 3+ Months Ago

i dont think so... that this site is professional....

looking is bad...
  • Arleigh
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Arleigh

Post 3+ Months Ago

The design looks nice and professional. But as what other members said, its content has used so many X-cart keywords which makes visitors lose their interest to explore the whole content of your site. I think that it's better to lessen those keywords.
  • michaelt
  • michaelt

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the simplicity of the navigation bar only changing the picture underneath it.
  • CStrauss
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: St. Louis MO. USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

another thing to note is using the same word over and over to get ranks with search engines is bad idea. First off all thats known as a blackhat tactic and google doesnt really like it and can get you blisted with most search engines so might want to tone that down a bit.

But over all the site looks very professionally done. Not to sure about the yellow links, sorta hurts my eyes but that might just be me and not a way would of choosen but if works for you then keep it.
  • mtheory
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Branford CT

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice clean design. I commend anyone who tackles X-Cart customization. The last time I attempted work with the obscure(to me) architecture and coding of X-Cart I almost shot my computer.
  • jameson5555
  • Bronze Robot
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

Two things:

1) Get rid of that blinking GIF that says "Hire Dedicated X-Cart Developers". Blinking stuff turns people off.

2) On those red buttons at the top, it should read "Quote" and not "Quotation".

Other than that, this site looks really professional, nice work!
  • flashweb
  • Born
  • Born
  • flashweb

Post 3+ Months Ago

nice web
  • zaiah
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • zaiah

Post 3+ Months Ago

Are you going to get rid of the "X-cart" name in so many places?
  • camp185
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: San Jose, CA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I know your site is selling a shopping cart, and you know you are selling a shopping cart, but does the average joe know? I doubt it. Looking at your site, no where does the word shopping cart even exist above the fold.

What do you think would get you more qualified leads when sampling a random audience?

"X Cart" or "Shopping Cart Software" Time to clarify what it is you sell.
  • jorgenvig

Post 3+ Months Ago

Design is good.

X - Cart Design comes two times in a row right under the top-menu. On top I doen't see much difference in the 3 text

X - Cart design
x - cart custom design
x - Cart Skin Customization

In logic all your design would just be custom design - where some might be based on a skin. You might change some of that text in my opinion.
  • rosad
  • rosad

Post 3+ Months Ago

Professional Design but little information..
  • wsdjr
  • wsdjr

Post 3+ Months Ago

Try using this editorial-maybe it will help:

Have an X-Cart store and traffic but no customers? Your site looksplain and not eye-catching? Competitor's sales increase every week?

Review our X-Cart designs to make your online store work for you.

We provide Design services and support for our clients that have an X-Cart store. Whether you have an existing store or you are still shopping for the right solution, CyberCom Creation is here to make suggestions and recommendations for your Shopping Cart needs. After researching many shopping carts we settled on XCart and recomend it as one of the best shopping carts on the market.

CyberCom Creation can provide management of your store that includes installation, template design and/or integration, maintenance, security patches, script upgrades, module installation, search engine optimization, shipping, taxes and payment integration & other services like uploading feeds to google, yahoo store, ebay and other third party shopping sites. So what are you waiting for... Checkout our Templates and send us quote for your design needs.
  • rhwebs
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • rhwebs

Post 3+ Months Ago

What the heck is an x-cart anyways? The grammar is really poor and makes your text hard to read. If I read a website and have to work hard to understand each sentence I leave. Sorry, for being so critical. The layout is very good. You just need to improve the content.

Rick

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 20 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers