SITE REVIEW: Web Design, Flash & 3D Tutorials

• SoulDesigns
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Karachi, Pakistan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi. Everyone !
On my blog http://3dreaction.blogspot.com I am authoring Tutorials and resources for Web Design, Flash and 3D Graphics. I have included real project source files (PSDs, FLAs, PNG & Wesbsite files etc.) that will help an extra mile in learning new stuff. Most of the tutorials are targeted at beginners to help them kickstart in the profession.

thanks for your reviews !!! :D
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• WritingBadCode
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Sweden

Post 3+ Months Ago

I find the blue on that background a bit hard to read and I took a screenshot of how it look in my browser: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/58 ... ction.jpg/. Maby change the text a little? Or leave it as it is. Your choice of course. :)
  • SoulDesigns
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

@WritingBadCode: thanks for your help, I'll do something soon. :)
  • pagebot
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • pagebot
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Design looks great, lots of content too, however i don't get it why would you use blogspot instead of your own domain, it looks more professional.
  • SoulDesigns
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

pagebot wrote:
Design looks great, lots of content too, however i don't get it why would you use blogspot instead of your own domain, it looks more professional.

My friend, I use blogspot for ease of use, less expenses on my end and no need to worry about a lot of issues, such as hosting, gadgets, custome development etc. I do blogging part time, and I am usually busy with my projects so it's not my main thing and can't get enough time right now to fully focus on my blog.

• Mustafa_Aslan
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Mustafa_Aslan

Post 3+ Months Ago

I liked it very much. Great work but it is very long page. When people start to add comments it will get longer and longer.

The wallpapers needs more descriptions, I guess (specially for SEO). And as pagebot wrote, you should get your own domain because the content is very professional.

Regards,

Mustafa
  • SoulDesigns
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Mustafa_Aslan wrote:
I liked it very much. Great work but it is very long page. When people start to add comments it will get longer and longer.

The wallpapers needs more descriptions, I guess (specially for SEO). And as pagebot wrote, you should get your own domain because the content is very professional.

Regards,

Mustafa

Thanks Mustafa... I'll consider my own domain in some time :)
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 11 days ago

Hi! souldesigns Just now I have visited your website. I think it is good and it will be at its best if you have made the following changes such as changing either the website background colour or text background colour and also if you add some header images which will describe the concept of your website implicitly.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers