SITE REVIEW: Web Hosting Reviews and Comparision

• handaajay15
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • handaajay15
  • Loc: vermont

Post 3+ Months Ago

Please review my site: http://www.realwebhostingpages.com

Please provide your valuable advise and criticism. I have noticed that people do not use Compare feature much, Can you suggest why?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Nem
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Nem
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Once going on the website i knew exactly what it was about.

The header should be an image to make it look smoother. I see jagged edges on the html text...

For me the web hosting providers table doesnt show borders all around the cells. Only on the top 1 or 2 rows i can see borders, i dont know if this is an effect you were trying to accomplish.

Maybe some images could smarten the website up a bit more. But other than that information is there, seems to be no problems when it comes to rendering etc...

8/10
  • handaajay15
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • handaajay15

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeah, its funny, that table does not draw all the lines. I used to think, its my computer refresh trouble. but you have confirmed that this is problem.

if you hit refresh button, the table sometimes draw completely. Interestin, huh!
  • Nem
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Nem
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

hm, check the css coding... maybe?
  • rockafromhell
  • Student
  • Student
  • rockafromhell
  • Loc: Erie,Pa

Post 3+ Months Ago

i think buttons are weird when go over they are square then turn back to oval looks crappy should keep them same shape
  • see1ad
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: GA

Post 3+ Months Ago

The layout and colors are really nice on the eyes. This website is very useful to people. I just don't like the graphic at the top.
  • WebFreedom
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • WebFreedom

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think you have a nice looking site there. I agree that you'd be well-served to replace your HTML header with an image/logo, but it doesn't look that bad the way it is. An image/logo would just lend more professionalism to your site.

One thing I noticed is that the 'Glossory' tab is misspelled - it should be 'Glossary'. (I thought you'd want to know. :wink:)

As far as the 'Compare' feature is concerned, I think it's a great feature, and I can't think of any reason that it wouldn't be used. If you want to see more activity, you could try promoting it more heavily on your home page (e.g. different color font, larger font, etc.), or giving it it's own tab at the top of the page.

Best of luck. :D

Sam
  • WHT.co.za
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • WHT.co.za
  • Loc: SA

Post 3+ Months Ago

The grafiks at the tops looks like a template. Get something that says web hosting. It looks more like a blogs site.
I can`t see anything wrong with the rest of the site.

Good Work
  • handaajay15
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • handaajay15

Post 3+ Months Ago

WebFreedom wrote:

One thing I noticed is that the 'Glossory' tab is misspelled - it should be 'Glossary'. (I thought you'd want to know. :wink:)

Sam

Well it was an honest mistake. but then I realized people can make this mistake and website is appearing 1st place on mns and 2nd place on yahoo for keyword "Web hosting glossory", So I just kept it:)

I think I should correct the tab text though:)
  • WebFreedom
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • WebFreedom

Post 3+ Months Ago

handaajay15 wrote:
WebFreedom wrote:

Sam

Well it was an honest mistake. but then I realized people can make this mistake and website is appearing 1st place on mns and 2nd place on yahoo for keyword "Web hosting glossory", So I just kept it:)

I think I should correct the tab text though:)

What a riot! :D Who knows...you may be better off with "glossory". I'm kinda anally-retentive, though, so I'd probably change it. :wink:

Sam
  • RonJr
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • RonJr
  • Loc: Louisville Ky

Post 3+ Months Ago

One thing you might want to be aware of is the images dosen't line up right in my browser that I use which is Opera. I didn't have time to check the others.

Other than that I think the design looks good.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 11 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers