• Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• cometmall
  • Student
  • Student
  • cometmall

Post 3+ Months Ago

looks nice

What for you claim "Offshore solution partner" is it more safe/cheaper to use Offshore service ?
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

Oh my... How can you offer web design if your code has 38 errors in it? Click here to see them now ... Not even a DOCTYPE!

Then please won't you disable the link of the page that a user is on ... for example if I am on the "expertise" page, you can disable the "expertise link and make it another colour ... So that the user knows where he\she is and that he\she doesn't redirect to the same page he\she is on ...

On the "order now" page the send and submit buttons look way out of theme ... I just don't see how they fit in with your theme ...

Further than that ... Good job!
  • mets
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • mets

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks...I'll work on that :oops:
  • mets
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • mets

Post 3+ Months Ago

cometmall wrote:
looks nice

What for you claim "Offshore solution partner" is it more safe/cheaper to use Offshore service ?

Yes it is cheaper. Labor costs in our country are considerably lower than most countries considering the quality and professionalism of our labor force. Despite the low price in services, high quality service is still the priority. That's why Filipinos are known for being service-oriented individuals. :wink:
  • Prime
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Liverpool

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey,

Your site looks stunning :D On top of issues already mentioned your using tables to layout your domain - not good :( you need to use CSS.

Good luck.

Cheers, Prime ... :D
  • mets
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • mets

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks Prime! :P
  • murcielagossi
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site looks very good, but I would of chosen those colors, It doesn't look bad though. Good job, I like the flash...it makes it look professional.
  • mets
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • mets

Post 3+ Months Ago

murcielagossi wrote:
The site looks very good, but I would of chosen those colors, It doesn't look bad though. Good job, I like the flash...it makes it look professional.

Thanks! But one requirement on doing this project is to follow the color scheme of the logo...so there. Thanks again! :wink:
  • omnimesh

Post 3+ Months Ago

your logo looks a bit pixelated, jagged along where the highlights are
suggest a bit of softening.

and the table that has the main content on each page i think would look better if it had the same dark blue background color as around it, instead of the pure black.

everything else looks nice
  • mets
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • mets

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks Omnimesh! :wink:
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

the site looks good although it took a while to load on my computer but that could be my computer, it's not so good.
  • mets
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • mets

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks Bogey! :wink:
  • Ecucha
  • Ecucha
  • Loc: San Luis Potosi, S.L.P. , México

Post 3+ Months Ago

Fine lay out, good flash, I´ve the idea that users prefer light sites, I mean not dark ones, may be white or light blue, something like that.

The real problem is that you have a lot of text wich visitors do not read at all. I suggest a short description of what the section is about, and a "read more" button on each one. This will free some space on your main page and let you introduce more section to give the visitor a more complete view of what you offer.

Hope it´s helpfull!
Success with your site.
  • mets
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • mets

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks Ecucha... good suggestion there!
  • anytime
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • anytime

Post 3+ Months Ago

From a general standpoint-
The website is put together very well and the visitor is definitly informed.

My personal Opinion (don't take this to the heart)-
Far too much text on the first page, this wouldn't be a problem if the test wasn't so small. Far too many links all over the place on the first page. Too much color switching back and fourth. The layout needs too be wider or the text needs to be bigger if u are going to be typing all that info. All of these things that I'm saying makes the website look goofy, fake/cheesy, and complicated too me. I personally don't like the colors, so I would have turned away anyway it went I'm not feeling that skinny layout with all that empty space on the outside, but maybe it's just the small text that make me say this. Props on the effort tho and if everyone else likes it then don't pay me no mind.
  • cutiger95
  • cutiger95

Post 3+ Months Ago

Super nice overall layout. But as has been mentioned before the overall text load is considerable and the bright colors actually turn me off of the site.

Personally I prefer a much lighter site, pastels as opposed to primaries. Summary areas and simple design.

However that being said there are always those that like the bright in your face designs. So for every person that is like I am there is at least one that will like your design.

Also like that it is a PR5 and you are not just starting with a new site.
  • FURYON
  • FURYON
  • Loc: ireland

Post 3+ Months Ago

flash is good, colours is good and i love the layout
  • zaiah
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • zaiah

Post 3+ Months Ago

Okay. To me it looks like a template. Even the Flash. As soon as I saw it, I was trying to figure where I had seen it before. Then you are using tables. Just doesn't seem like a good idea. You claim that you have some of the best designers and developers yet you aren't using CSS. That seems kind of odd if you ask me. Then you have no samples of the work that I can find. Just more templates. You might be better off, displaying some of the actual work. And you keep promoting the fact that it is "offshore". Me personally I would see that as a bad thing. I'd be scared of getting ripped off. Not to say you are that kind of person, but I'm sure it might make people skeptical. Just a thought.
And I don't like the colors either. That blue and black just didn't seem write for the content.
Don't know if these comments helped. Good luck!
  • stabby
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • stabby

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well done. Nice piece of work.
I especially like your choice of typography.

Although:
i do think it might look better with a different font for the main menu.

HOME
EXPERTISE
SOLUTIONS etc.
  • Ethan Kolasinski
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Ethan Kolasinski

Post 3+ Months Ago

Pretty slick, but I did click on the "representitive" link, and it says it's a missing page with all kinds of missing graphics.

Ethan Kolasinski
  • pkdude113
  • pkdude113

Post 3+ Months Ago

wow.thats a nice site.
Maybe starting a forum hosting system will be good too.
  • zaiah
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • zaiah

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looks a lot better! I would still suggest some live links to your client's sites.
  • stabby
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • stabby

Post 3+ Months Ago

Pretty flash eh!

White font on yellow background is really hard to read.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 24 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers