SITE REVIEW: web 2.0 unique website template site review

• mindxstudio
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Kolkata

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

Please check my web 2.0 template site that I am working on: http://www.mindxstudio-templates.com/and let me know your suggestion and feedback.

Thanks
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Prime
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Liverpool

Post 3+ Months Ago

in short, excellent - one of the best I have seen. I love your designs and I think you've got the psd pricing spot-on. :D That said, I can always find something to knit-pick :wink:

I noticed a bit on inline styling (<strong></strong>) which you could improve on. I also don't like the expression "web 2.0", it's an all-encompassing generic expression, but that's a personal view point. Lastly, you advertise yourself in the plural eg "Contact us" and "We appreciate any query or feedback" plus "Our Corporate Address:". Are you part of a bigger team working for a company else are you a 1-man band? If it is the latter I would suggest you make that clear. It is more impressive and you will get more B2B business.

Good luck.

Cheers, Prime ... :D
  • mindxstudio
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

I do design work along with my 4-5 designer & coder team. Thanks for your feedback.
  • Prime
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Liverpool

Post 3+ Months Ago

one last thought, i use ubuntu/gimp and i'm no front end guru. I have recently struggled to retrieve images from psd files sent by clients that have apparently been created with the very latest version of photoshop. i assume it's a common problem for peeps like me :( perhaps you could extend on the download formats.
  • mindxstudio
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for your suggestion, I will update all source PSD in update version of Photoshop then zip it for download.
  • astral apache
  • astral apache

Post 3+ Months Ago

nice site though
  • paul8368
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • paul8368
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice simple layout easy to navigate, couldn't get the source code to load to check meta tags, why is that? Have you blocked it or is it invisible to the SE's?

Might be nice to describe the templates themselves a little maybe a sentence each to put more searchable content on each page.

Paul
  • mindxstudio
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks to everyone for comment and suggestion on mindxstudio web 2.0 unique template, will update the look as go time, still doing the programming of this site.

Meta tag of mindxstudio template are not hide or invisible, you can check it by just from View > Page Source

Thanks for suggestion of inner pages, I will put some description and key word as I got time to work on this project.

Thanks
Mrinal
  • tipscentre
  • Born
  • Born
  • tipscentre

Post 3+ Months Ago

It is fabulous.
  • mindxstudio
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, Tipscenter, Thanks for your comment on mindxstudio web 2.0 unique templates.
  • jerusalemstyle
  • jerusalemstyle

Post 3+ Months Ago

Great design very Web2.0 styled.
I like it!
But you can make some templates for FREE to let client try you templates..
Then, if it's match, they will BUY a more beautiful.

PS: your "BUY" button don't work.
  • mindxstudio
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am still working on this site, as it is complete BUY link will be active and upload some more web 2.0 template, also give free download link of web 2.0 template source PSD. Thanks for your suggestion.
  • mindxstudio
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi all,

I done my site live, so buy now link is now active, also upload some more web 2.0 unique template, please have a look on live site here : http://www.mindxstudio-templates.com/

Thanks
mindxstudio templates
  • ayelletkod
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • ayelletkod

Post 3+ Months Ago

looking good and easy to use.
i support jerusalmstyle suggestion.
  • solaris
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: NC

Post 3+ Months Ago

Definitely need to work on the typos, they are everywhere. Nothing brings down a legitimate business more than typos. Professionalism is key, and you won't land any work if you don't apply quality assurance to the work you do.
  • armin3d
  • armin3d

Post 3+ Months Ago

It is excellent.
All piece of site shows how professional are you ;)
  • mindxstudio
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for everyone feedback on mindxstudio template, site is now live : http://www.mindxstudio-templates.com/ You can found some nice and unique web 2.0 template psd for sale.

Thanks
mindxstuido-template

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 17 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers