1. Scripts and Programming
2. Ads, Offers, & Services

Huh? I don't follow.... :?:
  • TyLLy_4
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • TyLLy_4

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey bro .. i love ts design .. i love the theme and the style .. (the contentt i cant say i love it but .. as they asy in my country "para gustos hay colores y para tetas sujetadores" .. so its nice .. only one thing ... it all looks the same ... i think it would be good for the site to make it a litle morea live .. althoug its the most lnice looking site i've seen in the site review forum up to now :arrow:
pd.d (of course im just a sapingo .. a newby so dont get it too seriousl ... well cya)
  • FlaFilly
  • FlaFilly
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Me likey!! I'm gonna join ~
  • bbott1982
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: NJ, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

TyLLy_4 wrote:
hey bro .. i love ts design .. i love the theme and the style .. (the contentt i cant say i love it but .. as they asy in my country "para gustos hay colores y para tetas sujetadores" .. so its nice .. only one thing ... it all looks the same ... i think it would be good for the site to make it a litle morea live .. althoug its the most lnice looking site i've seen in the site review forum up to now :arrow:
pd.d (of course im just a sapingo .. a newby so dont get it too seriousl ... well cya)

FlaFilly wrote:
Me likey!! I'm gonna join ~

8)
  • Lord Kai
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Chicago, IL, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm just an asserhole I already ripped on some one about posting this type of content here but your seem legit but my question is... What is your purpose of doing that site if your a member of this one. And ther are like tons out there already.
  • bbott1982
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Lord Kai wrote:
I'm just an asserhole I already ripped on some one about posting this type of content here but your seem legit but my question is... What is your purpose of doing that site if your a member of this one. And ther are like tons out there already.

A better question is why not?

It's called competition.

Basically there is a website out there for nearly EVERYTHING nowadays....

So you're saying that webmasters should not bother creating new websites since simliar sites already exist? Give me a break.... :)

BTW - i'm a member of about 20 webmaster forums. Why limit yourself to the knowledge and info on one forum?
  • theak
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Taipei, Taiwan

Post 3+ Months Ago

I tried to join and every time I submitted the form I was told I'd got the confirmation code wrong. Not sure if it a problem with me or your code but I'd check it out to be on the safe side :roll:
  • bbott1982
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

theak wrote:
I tried to join and every time I submitted the form I was told I'd got the confirmation code wrong. Not sure if it a problem with me or your code but I'd check it out to be on the safe side :roll:

Hey, I just created a test account and it works fine. The confirmation code is case sensitive - maybe that was the problem? :D
  • theak
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Taipei, Taiwan

Post 3+ Months Ago

That'll be the problem! How stupid do I feel :oops:
  • bbott1982
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

theak wrote:
That'll be the problem! How stupid do I feel :oops:

No worries. :D I'm glad it was only that! :wink:
  • Funny_Fuzz
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very nice... just the only problem I seem to find is: It's very similar to Ozzu. I think I know why there was only more members when you added the promotions.

Most people would prefer Ozzu.com over a website that no one has heard of before. I think you're website needs something that stands out heaps more than just the way it is right now. Something that will make your site different from others (Such as Ozzu) Well... otherwise I think your website is very good. Was hard to find something wrong.

Nice website and keep up the good work mate!
  • bbott1982
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Funny_Fuzz wrote:
Very nice... just the only problem I seem to find is: It's very similar to Ozzu. I think I know why there was only more members when you added the promotions.

Most people would prefer Ozzu.com over a website that no one has heard of before. I think you're website needs something that stands out heaps more than just the way it is right now. Something that will make your site different from others (Such as Ozzu) Well... otherwise I think your website is very good. Was hard to find something wrong.

Nice website and keep up the good work mate!

Thanks for the review. Yea our member signup rate is doing pretty well now after we passed 200. We got almost 50 new members in 2 weeks so things are picking up... As for offering something unique - we do hold monthly website contests where users can submit their websites they have designed. The winning website can win up to $15 each month. :)
  • yuriythebest
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: Ukraine

Post 3+ Months Ago

wow man, simply wow! That sure is one of the neatest forums ever! Did you create the interface yourself or is it something like phpbb or vbulletin? All mu 10/10 to this site.
  • farmer_Tom
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • farmer_Tom
  • Loc: Oaklahoma

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well SycomCOmp, I think its pretty well done by forum standards. While all forums are built from a template, they can be measured by user count and general content and I think bbott has done a nice job here.
  • bbott1982
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

yuriythebest wrote:
wow man, simply wow! That sure is one of the neatest forums ever! Did you create the interface yourself or is it something like phpbb or vbulletin? All mu 10/10 to this site.

It's PHPBB w/ a custom skin. Thanks for the compliments! :)
  • m1k30rz
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looking very nice! Would you mind sharing your knowledge on promoting your forum?

I am currently trying to promote my forum: http://nethooked.com/forum/ and would like to get some promotion ideas for it :)
  • bbott1982
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

bbott1982 wrote:
m1k30rz wrote:
Looking very nice! Would you mind sharing your knowledge on promoting your forum?

I am currently trying to promote my forum: http://nethooked.com/forum/ and would like to get some promotion ideas for it :)

Take a look here http://www.ewebdevelopment.net/forum/pr ... vt214.html

and i'm sure you can do a search on OZZU to find some good promotion suggestions. :)
  • ramone_johnny
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • ramone_johnny
  • Loc: Brisbane, Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the site. Comes across very professional.

But for gods sake, do we really need another site on the internet that promotes CHEAP HOSTING!?

Aaaaghhh!

RJ
  • explorer1979
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • explorer1979
  • Loc: Hong Kong SAR, China

Post 3+ Months Ago

This forum is code base on PHP BB, so the interface design is look like on many PHP BB base's forum, the idea is not bad, but if you design your forum with some more cute icon and special icon by yourself and then replace it.

And this web forum have inform for web designer for exchange, talk, make comment and idea, debate on your forum is good point on it, we need many source and forum from the web.
  • bbott1982
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

ramone_johnny wrote:
I like the site. Comes across very professional.

But for gods sake, do we really need another site on the internet that promotes CHEAP HOSTING!?

Aaaaghhh!

RJ

Hahaha, we took them down for now. We're promoting our directory now. :P

CHEERS!
  • weblaunch
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • weblaunch

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice forum. I've just registered. It looks like you've grown quite a bit in a relatively short time. Congratulations!
  • Coderx
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Coderx

Post 3+ Months Ago

very clear and clean layout, overall very nice, i give 9/10
  • Coderx
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Coderx

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeh, its a very nice forum, its well layed out, theres very little that could be done to improve it if i were honest, the only thing you could do is a bit of color here and there but otherwise its very good.
  • bbott1982
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks everyone. :)

As for the colors I've thought about adding a color or two to brighten it up but I didnt' like the look. So i kept w/ the current color theme. :)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 55 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers