SITE REVIEW: Website Analyzer

• houssem-hj
  • houssem-hj

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello.

I have just finished developping my own script.

This script give a website analyze : Traffic, pagerank, visitors country, registrar ....

Here an example for ozzu.com
http://www.totalabout.com/www.ozzu.com

you can view your website analyze, just by entering your url in the search box.

My request is :
Is there any others informations that i can add to the details page of websites ??

Waiting for all your suggestions.
Thanks.
  • Ionisis
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ahhh, man, i'm gonna have fun with this one.... I use tools like this all the time :D.

Hey, screw dMoz; i wouldn't even put them on my site if i were you. Those guys shouldn't even be mentioned; it should be a blacklisted word among webmasters. They are corrupt, and arrogant, and condescending. Google doesn't even put much stock in them any more. They're useless.

Ok, i'm done going off on them :D.
  • Ionisis
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Found a bug:

Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.ionisis.com) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden in /mounted-storage/home36b/sub005/sc74254-BSDK/totalabout.com/inc/valuescript.func.php on line 126

For starters, i would hide my bugs, and report them privately via email to yourself (if you know how to). Also, not all websites will allow you to use "www." in the domain name. "www." is for newbs/amateurs/gays. I FORBID it from any of my websites and from any of my Client's websites.

Read: http://linuxintro.com/?a=WCMS_Page_Disp ... 1245021452 (you can click "back" once to read from the beginning)
  • udunglive
  • Loc: Indonesia

Post 3+ Months Ago

that was amazing guys.... i love it...!! but you can put another feature like badge or widget that owner of other website can put their stats at their blogs or web
  • flygum
  • Born
  • Born
  • flygum

Post 3+ Months Ago

great idea. useful info as well.

my only critique would be to somehow make the sponsored stuff more distinguishable (different bgcolor above the sponsored links, perhaps a light bgcolor box behind the sponsored link sections)

the ad words are fine and people are more likely to click on them if they are a little more defined.

the real bonus to doing this, however, will be that the actual critical information about the site will stand out better making people use it more.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

The RSS links should be at the bottom. As soon as I hit that block, I thought that the thing was over. The only reason I knew it wasn't was because the scroll bar was too small to be over.

I like the general layout and the color scheme though. That looks pretty good.

Looks like you got a good thing coming. Give it more time and you would have a little something there. I don't really know what to say to improve it. I think you got it good for the service that you are providing. I like it.
  • pclovers
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Nagpur, India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,
It's nice wwebsite. When I check for my website subodh.info I found that data for "Traffic Rank Around the World" and "www.subodh.info Visitors Countries - Traffic Analyzer" not appear.
For adding website information, you can add estimated value of website visitor check and also approximate revenue he can generate from his website.
It is shown on dnscoop.com, you can check that out.
  • idea_informer
  • idea_informer

Post 3+ Months Ago

It all looks pretty detailed and useful, but I'd also would like to be able to see all this data in dynamics compared with the periods in the past.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers