SITE REVIEW: Will this site convert visitors into customers?

• diederik
  • diederik

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi over there! I'm from the Netherlands so my (American)English is not the highest level. Created two websites: http://better-quicker-cheaper.com and http://better-quicker-cheaper.net
Can anyone tell me if there are grammar or spelling mistakes? Is it obvious for Americans/Canadians/British/Australians that the content was written by a non-English speaking foreigner? Did I make any other mistake? Are the sites convincing enough? Should I add or remove something? MANY THANKS!

PS. Message for Moderator: I reviewed 3 sites but was unable to request a review myself. Posting was impossible.
  • heck0045
  • heck0045

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sorry, man -- but if I'm looking for plastic surgery (which I'm not), then I might very well find your information useful, and would possibly consider signing up, but if I see your company domain name like better-quicker-cheaper, then I am going to be very turned off by the idea. Number one: change the domain name before you worry about anything else! Unless I'm missing something here?
  • rishimodi1
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Overall look and feel is fine only wanted to know about the huge gap in the bottom.

Regards
  • pinkink
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Medical Tourism...for some reason, the idea just gives me the shivers a little. But that has nothing to do with a site review, right?

Okay, first off, the top bolded text is kind of bunched together and made it hard to read. Also, who is your audience, or do you mean anyone who wants to spend their vacation recovering from surgery in another country?

The screenshot is kind of unprofessional-looking on your own computer to avoid the watermark, but it's the arrow that looks the worst.

Finally, the 'this is the end of our homepage' shouldn't be necessary. A footer would say the same thing, and make the design come together a bit more.

(Randomly, I find it kind of funny that American surgeons would donate to this, seeing as the entire point is kind of taking patients and $ away from them.)
  • diederik
  • diederik

Post 3+ Months Ago

For the moment I would like to thank all of you who took the time to review. Highly appreciated and I will certainly follow the advice given by the webmasters who wrote some comments!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers