SITE REVIEW: WinBreak.com

• NuAngel
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Erie, PA, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://winbreak.com

Hey guys... I just got it up and running not 24 hours ago. I like the interface, personally - it's VERY simple, which is what I was going for... but there's too much empty space on high resolutions. Should I just throw in some ad-sense banners or something? :lol:

Anyways, let me know what you think. I'm going for relatively unique, but still easy to follow.

Nu
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• thepurplecow
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

Firstly, I like the colours and the header is clear.

I would change the font from Times New Roman - the font you use in your blog is better. I'd also change the colour of the font to grey as I think this goes quite well with orange.

I assume the ads are because the site is hosted for free. If you could get them removed that'd be better but otherwise no worries.

Finally, I'd change the navigation so when you roll your mouse over the links the menu appears vertically (rather than horizontally).
  • NuAngel
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Erie, PA, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah, the banner at the top only shows up sometimes, and they give me 5GB of space and 250GB of bandwidth just for putting up with it... so I do. lol
  • PoorcH-Richard
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • PoorcH-Richard

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree with purplecow, the Times New Roman font is dead when it comes to websites - it just doesn't look professional anymore. A good font to use is either Verdana or Tahoma.

I went on your site, closed it then opened it back up and nothing's there. I wonder if I broke it? :D /jk Title loads, thats it!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers