SITE REVIEW: Work at home jobs

• ganeshkumar1989
  • Born
  • Born
  • ganeshkumar1989

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have constructed a website providing some real home based jobs.
Please have a look and tell me your suggestions
http://www.freewebs.com/tophome-jobs
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• vahho
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • vahho

Post 3+ Months Ago

Umm very simple site, alot of information on the home page, and pretty much a big number of advertisement!
  • seularts
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

wow i'm lost.. i can only see text text text and even more text, use some pictures a bit of professional touch there is needed!
  • pcemengg
  • pcemengg

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hai,

So many contents are there in your site. Please try to use some related pictures (somewhat professional) for your site.. It will look neat.
  • stan_valchev
  • stan_valchev

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ohhh man, very simple website. You have on this page too many text and the text has very big font size. I think that you got to tidy more your website text and your pages to become more visible. I mean that you can put some menu buttons and to make some header for your website.
  • alexmos
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Europe, RO

Post 3+ Months Ago

Oh my god... what is this? what's the point?
  • delstu
  • delstu
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

alexmos wrote:
Oh my god... what is this? what's the point?

Looks like this person is promoting low quality programs, even some scams.

Site looks amateurish. At least invest in a domain name for future sites when you have learned how low ROI is for these programs. There are free hosting sites which allow you to use your own domain name.

For now free is good - at least you are not spending money on these programs. Find some good tutorials on Internet marketing, but watch out for scams. If they promise "get rich quick", it is a scam.
  • Himalayan
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Not seen effective, too much content stuffing, colors and fonts are also not attractive, no navigational format.
  • eautocad
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Spring Hill, Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

This is decent, but you need to work on getting more of a message conveyed with less space. Try to fit as much as possible into the first screen of your highest # viewer resolution to please the most parties.

Your statistics related to traffic, quality, and popularity are poor and for this I am guessing you are lacking traffic. To beef up your traffic you should consider placing links on other websites that a statistically better than yours to see a quicker reaction, also focus on relevancy when link building to keep the higher SERP.
  • anidiot

Post 3+ Months Ago

I noticed that your site has pr0. You should work little more SEO. You posted 6 jobs on your website but neither of postings doesn’t have active link. Make those 6 jobs clickable links to your pages. Google loves such links with anchor texts. Make that over whole your website. It will look nicer to bot search engines and your visitors.
  • GoWeb

Post 3+ Months Ago

This site doesn't look any good. No graphic, no layout- thats bad. Only ugly text. ASAP you have to change this site.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 11 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers