SITE REVIEW: World Of Gaming RPG

• raziel23x
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Canton Mi

Post 3+ Months Ago

*Notice This is a live BETA some parts may or may not work 100% like this was intended.

http://wogrpg.comxa.com

World of Gaming RPG was created in the mind set of bringing together all Gamers from all walks of life together into a huge family.
This Idea is based on having a place of one where all can come and learn about the many different aspects of gaming.
This site is also intended to be a stopping grounds for the many different games mainly rpg based games as well as being a place where people cane come and post their online character profiles for there characters be it from any of the MMORP's and other types games.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• findme
  • Student
  • Student
  • findme

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow nice site but game pictures are not attractive, add more attractive game pictures.
  • raziel23x
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am currently looking for better images and banners but i am no artist myself i can only encode and write the site code but when it comes to making the actual images My skills is limited.
  • raziel23x
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

There has been some more changes done to the site mostly with the menus and some site design issues
  • raziel23x
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

a complete redesign of the site. The site is slowly being replaced with a flash navi system that is completely interactive in the near future to help make transitions more cleaner
  • Hiztoria
  • Born
  • Born
  • Hiztoria

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey buddy,
Here are a few tips/ideas for you:
- The loading time is a little slow, even on the home page. If you create a lot of your own images, banners, ext. then your loading time is showing that right now. See if you can get some images with smaller file sizes. Anything that uses flash will slow it down too.
-Think about a banner at the top.
-Make the welcome area, and welcome text stand out more. Make them bigger and easier to read.
-The huge ad at the top is annoying.
-Who needs the translator on the right? You should focus on 1 target audience to start with.
-Use more images.
-The black makes things hard to read.
-THe "Changes" page would make a better home page than the current one.
-The wiki should just be removed. Its not web 2.0.

Cheers!
  • Tiege
  • Born
  • Born
  • Tiege

Post 3+ Months Ago

some things i quickly noticed:

-the tons of pop ups that show when randomly moving the mouse around are really annoying and might annoy your guests
-the top navigation bar needs to be fixed in terms of: better layout, appeal better, work(when i highlight it a little narrow bar drops down to click on....)
-maybe a forum? if that's the communication button, rename it to forum

other than that cool idea, keep it up! but ya a simple and easy to access forum would help a lot
  • clockworkremovals1
  • clockworkremovals1

Post 3+ Months Ago

i agree too many pop ups, not a fan of all that stuff. The loading time is a little slow but it looks like ur heading in the right direction...www.gameogre.com is a smooth running easy to use rpgsite check it out for some ideas
  • CCNS
  • Born
  • Born
  • CCNS

Post 3+ Months Ago

a little dark and I would change the load screen on your flash bar if you want to keep it that way. And imo too much stuff going on on the right side, but nice site mang...
  • Dorsa
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Dorsa

Post 3+ Months Ago

Everything looks good so far but I would center your columns, right now in FF3 there all floating to the left.

Keep it up.
  • D-Studios
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Whoa! Nice site! The pictures need to get a little better. Perhaps you've thought of posting a different banner for different companies? Maybe get their permission to put their brand there? You could improve the favicon. But still, it's a pretty nice site!
  • bluedragon
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • bluedragon

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's a good site. I feel the same as the others on the things that need to be fixed/changed. Also the nvidia driver box is rather annoying. You should have a page dedicated to that instead of forcing your visitors to see it. Also, get rid of the ads. Optimize in some good SEO and you should be fine.
  • nadim00786
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • nadim00786

Post 3+ Months Ago

nice site keep it up i think you need future help about it welldone
  • linxiting
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • linxiting
  • Loc: Belgium

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very nice website, wel encoded and if you ever need new banners, you can contact me :).
  • richkinsella1
  • Born
  • Born
  • richkinsella1

Post 3+ Months Ago

Really like the site but your banner seems tro take an age to load which is abit off-putting. I also don't see the need for the gap between your banner and navigation at the top - i even missed the nav bar because i was drawn to the content further down the page.

I'd get rid of the gap, have your banner at the top as a smaller file size to reduce load time and have thenav bar underneath that.
  • fatihn123
  • fatihn123

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you switch background into white from black I think it will make page more readable. ccolumns of the pages are somehow mixing with the content use some other color to seperate content from menus.
  • mindfullsilence
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

consider adding a gap betwen your columns to better separate the content and increase readability and visual hierarchy. You can do this simply by adding margins.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 17 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers