SITE REVIEW: Worldwide SMS Two Way

• salman4raza
  • Born
  • Born
  • salman4raza

Post 3+ Months Ago

here is my site
http://www.club4sms.com
Please review this web site for its design, SEO, and what else you can suggest, i will welcome positive and constructive criticism.

Yes please click reply button and come up with some great ideas

Thanks in advance for your time
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Prime
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Liverpool

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey,

Well, i'm using ubuntu with firefox and your site crashes my browser everytime i click on a hyperlink :( so my review is sightly restricted ...

Got to be honest, I use alot of SMS services and your site (what I can see of it) is lacking. Are you an aggregator :?: I can't be sure exactly where you fit into the model. You mention 'worldwide' coverage ... are you sure :?: You'd need to be a very big company ...

I'd start by upgrading the design, remove the google adwards etc ... whilst SMS aggregators don't have to be big companies they are usually very well established with notable resources. Plugging into the network operators (especially worldwide) is not cheap and Google Adwords just "don't fit". There is also a 'blank rectangular box' in the middle of the screen :?:

Sorry if I have misunderstood, as mentioned I can't view any page bar the home page.

Anyway, sorry I couldn't be more positive - good luck :!:

Cheers, Prime ... :D
  • karinca
  • Student
  • Student
  • karinca

Post 3+ Months Ago

i like your design but your logo looks ver bad for me! its good but its picture quality looks very bad! which program do you use to create it? :?
  • webia
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • webia
  • Loc: Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

It has passed a while since I last posted here.
So here I go.

The first thing that hit my eyes was the big whitespace between the menu and the content (the one with what is club4sms and so forth)

The layout is ok, but the footer is not that good. I can`t read those links down there. Perhaps you could make them a bit bigger.

Try to do something with the header menu. The one on top of the page. It looks like you`re using 2 different types of images.

I`ve said it before, I`ll do it again. Do not use table based layout. Pages load faster with divs, and xhtml is better for SEO.
  • halomovie
  • halomovie

Post 3+ Months Ago

takes ages to load, nice design though

probably too much happening on the main page at once, can be distracting for the user
  • webmarketing
  • Born
  • Born
  • webmarketing

Post 3+ Months Ago

it seems to throw a lot of information at you at once. you may want to layer the site further to "piece mail" all of the information to the view, rather than blasting them with it all at once.

the site is very clean and easy to read.

a few suggestions (quite petty at that), but overall, it gets the point across.
  • Snoop1000
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Snoop1000

Post 3+ Months Ago

The website looks a little basic in some areas, but the flash animation, the green areas and the grey section at the bottom make up for it. I think there is too much white. This is often the problem for a lot of websites.

Snoop1000
  • lake
  • lake

Post 3+ Months Ago

First of all it does look fine.
If I didn't have a 19" I'd hate so many whitespace. Buttons (SMS Services, SMS Prices...)show at funny places in Firefox and bar height is too small to fit them. Logo design doesn't really fit the rest and it's too blurry.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers