SITE REVIEW: www.11J.com

• 11j
  • Loc: Las Vegas, NV

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://www.11j.com/ Healthy Constructive Honest Criticism will be warmly welcomed.

Does anyone see any hope whatsoever with adsense?

Also, if your time permits, I would really enjoy someone's experienced opinion as to whether or not that link at bottom of my index page for ViralMarketing (million hits) is for real or not?

Thanks in advance!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• 11j

Post 3+ Months Ago

Anybody on this forum? Sure would love to hear all Pro/Con comments. Any help available would be greatly appreciated. :D
  • corduroy090
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • corduroy090

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site is very cluttered. It's not very intuitive for visitors. The title and 'About This Site' seem very awkward up at the top and is taking up a lot of useful space. This site could be good with some redesign.

Good luck.
  • jiahao
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • jiahao

Post 3+ Months Ago

Personally I don't like the idea of going into the main site after clicking on the first page. I think its rather unncessary and unprofessional.

Once i got into the site, it takes quite a big of time to load, probably due to the number of images you have. If you want to keep visitors in, try to cut down the loading time
  • 11j

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank you very much folks for taking the time to reply. Carefully thinking about all you said. Thank You! Any more reviews greatly welcomed. :D
  • GRex
  • GRex

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looking at the site makes me feel like I'm back in 1996. The web was not that great back then.

Everybody would need time to really dig and learn. But right off the bat, here's what's not right with it.

A front page for "enter site" is generally not cool. You wanna give them what you have right up front.

After reading through About Us, it is still not clear what your business is. I get a hunch it's a religious cult. I hope I'm wrong.

I recommend spending a whole week doing nothing but surfing the web. Check out what people are designing and what people of the same interest are doing.

You might also want to check some web tools that would make your web editing job easier.
  • s][ren
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Lehigh Valley

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't understand what this site does? Is it a banner exchange?

Things to work on:
1. Try a new layout. its very cluttered. I would try an image scroller so you can display a few at a time, there is something out there to over come the whole clutterness of the site. Its quite overwhelming.

2. There is a horizontal scroll @ 1024x768

3. Colors are OK, but try to match the "menu" (ABCDEFG...) with page colors.

4. "ROR|Sitemap" I don't understand this? This seems to be broken.

5. The links on the bottom, have them on a seperate page maybe?

6. Why have a world view of your visitors?

7. Noticed you have formatted each link and heading. I would pop a CSS Style sheet so you don't have to mess with each one everytime.

8. You also have no meta tags of discription, keywords

lastly, "Launching World-Wide 06-06-06 " It's already launched?

Hope this helps, keep going if you get people to pay 20$ per link that would be great.

good luck.
-Ted
  • Lamia_Poi
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Portsmouth, Hampshire, UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

as others have said:

Loading time is too long. (images) try to cut down the images or lower their space taken.

color scheme doesn't match :( the site is probably still in the design stages by the looks of it but i'd suggest using some >div> scrollboxes for certain things.

put your info on the first page and make sure you put exactly what your site is about so people will understand. i couldn't tell what it was.
it seems like a banner exchange site. however it is still sort of unclear as to most of the things seem to be about religion.
  • Netmaster
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Saint Joseph, MO

Post 3+ Months Ago

very cluttered.. all those images look bad.. the layout needs alot of work.. color scheme ect. your website is unclear of what its about. im not sure.. but i would have to think its a link exchange. everything looks very unprofessional. also, that viral marketing. i believe thats a free link exchange right? anything thats free like that isnt going to give u targeted traffic. overall the website is very rough.. 1/10

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers