SITE REVIEW: www.e-200.com

• braden
  • Born
  • Born
  • braden

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well I spent a few weeks creating this site, http://www.e-200.com

It's for everything you'll ever need for your sansa e200 mp3 player, like themes, programs, that sorta thing. The menu is exactly like the one on the mp3 player itself, perfect down to the pixel :D

Anyways, I spent a lot of time working on it so I hope you guys can give me some good tips as to how I can make it better.

PS- I'm only 15 and I don't know how to do e-mail forms. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks all!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Merlyn
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Oregon

Post 3+ Months Ago

My suggestion is to have a description of what exactly the purpose of your site is. Like have an 'About' section, or at least on the home page explain that your site is everything you need for your sansa e-200 player, because upon visiting your site one would have no idea what the purpose of it actually was.

I clicked on the link to your site without reading what you posted after it in your post and had no idea what it was about.
  • rishimodi1
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

I looked at the site and have not idea what you site is about. The front page doesn't explain the site and the purpose of the site. Why don't you wirte on the front page what one can expect from the site or what exactly the site is about.

Even from design perspective I'm not very happy. The colours are not very cool and old fashioned.

I can see no keyword in the title.

You site doesn't have a description meta tag. Please go to Goolge and type your site name and you'll experience whats happening beacuse of that.

Regrads
  • littlephoenix
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

site uses to many fonts, its to colorful, and your using iframe, which i don't suggest because content might not get picked up by search engines,

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers