SITE REVIEW: www.2breath.com

• assa_29
  • assa_29

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey every one, let me know how my site looks, and test it.

http://www.2breath.com

Also if anyone wants to do link exchanges, let me know
adm(at)2breath.com or assa_29(at)hotmail.com
  • rtm223
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Uk

Post 3+ Months Ago

you know that your tagline thing, "only to breath to find all" makes absolutely no sense at all?
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've reopened your review assa, but please keep in mind you need to make much better reviews than you have, especially if you expect other people to leave detailed and contructive comments about your site. This is what makes Ozzu Website Reviews so popular and successful is the quality of the reviews people post.
  • assa_29
  • assa_29

Post 3+ Months Ago

to musik: I shall take part in attention!

Yesterday who that has left here the coordinates post you topic once again or write me!!!
And that I have not time to write down coordinate. :?
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

are you using a translator? i do not understand what you are asking.
  • assa_29
  • assa_29

Post 3+ Months Ago

I not ask!!! I have agreed with you!
  • TheEyeOfIceMan
  • Loc: Fowler, IN

Post 3+ Months Ago

Only Breath To Find All? This Robot Talk Make Sense No? Seriously, What are you saying...I see you have made a search engine without having proper english grammar skills, I mean the site looks good, althought the search box just jumped to the right on me in FireFox the search seems to work properly, not the most in depth search engine out there but it works, It's overall good I just wish I could understand you.
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Living In Today

Post 3+ Months Ago

TheEyeOfIceMan: I believe our friend does not speak the english language very well, so I think you can be a little calmer on the comments on his grammer.

assa: I think the site looks good very well laid out. I do think if you are going to promote a website in english you need to work on the english language a bit more. Also you may want to make the search results pages have the same colors as the main page. That way it all fots together nicely. Well dont otherwise.
  • TheEyeOfIceMan
  • Loc: Fowler, IN

Post 3+ Months Ago

SharkShark wrote:
TheEyeOfIceMan: I believe our friend does not speak the english language very well, so I think you can be a little calmer on the comments on his grammer.

Your right, I wasnt meaning to be harsh but I just read over it and I guess it came out that way, All my apologies.
  • lanacode
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • lanacode

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,
The graphics on your site look great. However like everyone else has stated i dont believe you are from an english speaking background. It would be a better idea to not try and capture the english market, but to try and capture your own native language. In doing this your search will be alot more successful catering for your own country. Just an idea and i hope this helps as i have only found this to say.
  • Liquescence
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Queens, NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

As everyone else has said, it would be a good idea to learn the language better. The layout/graphics are good. I like them. For the categories, I suggest alphabetizing the items.
  • bannerpad
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • bannerpad

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice looking site. However, it may be better if you don't open too many windows and instead just open tne link in the same window.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 12 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers