SITE REVIEW: www.777nite.com

• njabe567
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • njabe567

Post 3+ Months Ago

Any opinions aree welcome, I would like to also know if im breaking any of googles's TOS with the adsense. The images i plan to change but is the overall concept OK? Thanks

http://www.777nite.com
  • penguin
  • Flying penguins
  • Banned
  • Loc: Behind you !

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok nice plain and simple, But where are your google adds that you talked about?
  • njabe567
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • njabe567

Post 3+ Months Ago

click one of the images of products
  • Hob Bramble
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Indiana, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like it, but I think it would look better if the Product Advisor, Terms of Use, and Best Picks/Featured Items pages had the same background as behind them (the gradient) instead of a separate solid grey box - the same goes for the solid grey box containing the search bar.

Also, the as the Best Picks and Featured Items pages are the same page, why not just have one link?

Otherwise, the overall design looks really nice!
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't like the white image for the logo on the gray background, I think you should try and make it blend with the rest of the page ... and as Hob mentioned, the same goes for the other "boxes" ...

I would also suggest moving away from tables and doing the site with divs and CSS ... it's a much better way of coding ...

At first I couldn't figure out what your site was about, and if I wasn't giving a review I would've probably left very soon after landing there ...

also the W3C validator found 48 errors on your "home" page alone ... you can click here to see them ... also check the other pages and sort the errors out ...

why does the "terms of use" page have a white background and look so different from the other pages .. ? and how do I get back to the "home" page from there, or any other page for that matter ... and please note that that page is called "untitled document" instead of having a proper title ...

What do I do at the "product advisor" page? why do I need to fill in that form? what happens after I fill it in and submit it?

What happens on the chat room ... I logged in and I was the only one there ... ? with who am I suposed to chat?
  • easton
  • easton

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the design however the tan/white background color around the search and the logo stick out in a not so great way. Try making the backgrounds of the table of the search and the logo transparent. Good luck!
  • penguin
  • Flying penguins
  • Banned
  • Loc: Behind you !

Post 3+ Months Ago

cant you make your header with an opaque background so that it goes with the grey?
  • Tonzilit
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

greay -I think it'd be better with the other colour - more vivid.
  • 123bargains
  • 123bargains

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, is the site down or something. It is going to a Godaddy default parking page.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers