SITE REVIEW: www.adsontime.com--New site with promotions!

• hatshepsut
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • hatshepsut

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi All,

We did create an idea and prepare http://www.adsontime.com

Please send us your precious critisims and help us making it a perfect one!

Kind Regards,
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• dyefade
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

That Flash filler... is a bit lame. But, it is a good idea, a lot like that page that guy made with the block of ads? There is novelty to it (and it's pretty cheap to host I guess).

I'm running at 1280 res, the 800px white box on a green background is far too small.
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

thread has been unlocked. Please resume your reviews
  • hatshepsut
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • hatshepsut

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Everybody,
Let me explain you what really AdsOnTime but you should kindly do the following:

*Simply set your computer time as 20:09:35 (08:09:35 pm)
*Refresh the web page http://www.adsontime.com asap
*Ok,you need to wait a little bit so that the ads could be loaded to your computer
*!20:10:00 ! Enjoy the ads!

There are 11 advertisements which last for 4 minutes!Non-stop!
Please do this and see what I have in mind for AdsOnTime and send me your comments about it.
  • jdrost
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • jdrost

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site is pretty nifty but I doubt if it will actually do what you want it to do. First of all the site loaded slow and providing I'd still be on your page by the time its done loading, who would sit and watch adds scroll by for fun?
  • heath_at_db
  • Born
  • Born
  • heath_at_db

Post 3+ Months Ago

It appears that there is very little design involved with this site. They layout is super plain with a flash that's not very flashy and doesn't serve any real purpose (plain text would have worked fine for what it is showing.

The "bold on hover" drives me nuts too (one of my pet peeves). It shifts all the text around it when you hover and in my opinion, it's not very appealing to the eye to see that.

The font is pretty small too.

I would put in a nice static header and maybe some tabs instead of plain links and that would make world of difference.
  • hatshepsut
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • hatshepsut

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi heat_at_db,
what do you mean by "The "bold on hover" drives me nuts too (one of my pet peeves). "?
  • jfno67
  • jfno67

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like it, you may end up selling them. It's really a question of will you create a buzz, like the million dollar homepage. But then if you do create a buzz and have a ton of buyers you'll end up with less than 100K$ for a year and I doubt it will be sustainable after 1 year. Maybe you should have sold slice of times and shrunk them as more advertiser gets in and charged more for a slice. Something like

slice 1 = 1$ = add runs 24/24
slice 2 = 2$ = adds runs 12/24
slice 3 = ?$ = adds runs 8/24

I'm not sure I would use the powers of 2 like mmmzr, because I Think it gets too expensive too fast.
  • dyefade
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

jfno67 wrote:
Maybe you should have sold slice of times and shrunk them as more advertiser gets in and charged more for a slice.

That's something to think about. It would be no extra expense to you in the short term and would mean less of that lame filler.
  • hatshepsut
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • hatshepsut

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello,
As English is not my native language,I think I can not explain what I'm trying to explain properly on AdsOnTime.

Is there anybody that can help me to improve the text content which is been pulished and will be published?

I'm planning to add some changings and would want it to be clear to understand for anybody.This is what I need help most.
Also,if anyone can check blog or faq pages for correction,it would be very helpfull
  • hatshepsut
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • hatshepsut

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Guys,
Here is the text I have written for faq for a new section.Could you please check it?Is it clear to undestand?Any spelling mistakes?

What is the Game?
The game is catching the code on the advertisements on the main page and sending it to the AdsOnTime Game Center as soon as possible.The codes can appear anytime any day and give you the chance to earn cash at home doing nothing but just watching the ads.

How can I win?
First thing to do is to register with your email and then watch the ads very carefully.Time to time there appears a code on the right corner of the advertisements.Clicking on that code will lead you to send it to the AdsOnTime Game Center.The one who sends it first earns the prize.

What are the prizes?
The prizes always changes but minimum prize is $0.02 and maximum is $3.

How can I see my balance?
In your account section you can see your prizes and balance.

How can I redeem the money I earn?
In your account,choose redeem .There are two options.First one is money transferring(paypal,credit card,moneybookers,westernunion) and the second one is free seconds on AdsOnTime.com

What is the minimum limit to redeem?
The minimum limit for transferring your money is $20 or 5 seconds.

Does it matter where I live?
No,it does not matter where you live.Be sure you are at the age of registering the games,competitions,races,etc... in any laws all around the world.
  • hatshepsut
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • hatshepsut

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok,thanks a lot for helping .For the text above we do not need any more helps.

We are thinking of hiring one whoes native language is English for re-writing the texts we prepare for new sections.

Anyone interested ,please contact:
info@adsontime.com
  • karinca
  • Student
  • Student
  • karinca

Post 3+ Months Ago

i dont understand the idea! im sorry! your pagerank is 0. why people pay you? why is your site is important? im sorry'! dont angry with me!
  • brebtp
  • brebtp

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi there the site has great potential in my opinion you need to modify the site and hit the broadcasting communities you need to create a Buzz in that media lets take Tv advertisements for instants which pays millions as all the companies around the world are competing with each other i have spent 28 years in this field if you need any help from me on this great venture of yours i will gladly point you in the right direction

Finally add one section where all charity organisations and the government promo, demos regarding the world community at large can be seen or heard The Tv and the news media coverage you will get for free this will instantly boost your site
  • jellybabys
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: here

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sorry but ive seen millions of site that are after the millionpixel dream but i think thats come and gone..

Good luck
  • Muhammad Asad
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Muhammad Asad
  • Loc: Pakistan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Its better you write a little abt concept of ur site on main page instead of making your visitors go to FAQ or other pages.
  • seularts
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

The java takes too long to load, use a gif for animation if zou want
  • hatshepsut
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • hatshepsut

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi brebtp,
Could you please check your PM's?
Thanks
  • Gmarvz
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Philippines

Post 3+ Months Ago

the flash took so much time to load, considering that i am a poor dial-up users like many users are.. and also considering that the sites title is "adsontime".. the site lacks sufficient informations about what it's all about.. the design is also pretty simple and not as professionaly looking as what i expect for a advertisement website.. that's all i can say for now..
  • Sourcio
  • Sourcio

Post 3+ Months Ago

[quote="karinca"]i dont understand the idea! im sorry! your pagerank is 0. why people pay you? why is your site is important? im sorry'! dont angry with me![/quote]

Actualy this is a problem. Your site should get me as an advertiser to the market. How are you getting the word out. If your site is nowhere on the internet, why should I care to pay?
  • cybexx
  • cybexx

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't like the design plus I waited for the ads to upload and then
NOTHING..! the flash window became invisible.

the same happened with firefox.

I'm shure you still have to work on it.

Anyway, the idea is really great.. I'm shure you will gain popularity in
a short period if you setup the site for a positive user experience.
  • dyefade
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm shure he will.
  • nomax5
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

86,400 Dollars in a day - I had to fire up excel to find out lol had a brain fart :oops:
  • heck0045
  • heck0045

Post 3+ Months Ago

"Found" in your FAQ should be spelled "Fond" -- and while the concept is original, I'll give you that -- I would try to offload the ads into another medium other than your website. How? I'm not sure, exactly, but buying ads based on time would be a lot more appealing to advertisers if there was a network of affiliates who displayed the schedule of ads -- you would need to provide users with an incentive to becoming an affiliate, and that would of course be revenue sharing most likely.
  • hatshepsut
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • hatshepsut

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks to anyone who helps to improve our website!
We have been working on some major changes and finally we finished it!

AdsOnTime is now faster ! Design has been changed and there are some new sections. Money game , refferral system, blog section for advertisers and charity sections are all new !

Please send us your reviews about the new AdsOnTime.com

Esra & Engin

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 25 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers