SITE REVIEW: www.bar-specials.com

• guyute
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • guyute

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey guys. Looking for some comments on my updated version of http://www.drinkdeal.com. THE NEW version can be found at --->http://www.bar-specials.com

I am trying to make it look more professional and allow some easier navigation. All comments welcome. Thanks. You all really helped me out on my last version.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• traderxs
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • traderxs

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the content of your site.. drinks :-) Did you test all these bars yourself? Very nice :D
But i have two complaints about the design...
I don't think the upper menu is very clear.. it looks nice, but to me not very clear :o
Below the search section the site looks quite messy, I think. You should reconsider this section.

But anyway the content of your site, it's useful :D
  • keral82
  • Born
  • Born
  • keral82

Post 3+ Months Ago

It has cool navigation but it lacks color combinations. Really my eyes were starining when i was viewing your site. Please consider to remove some of the black color.
  • daremedy
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • daremedy

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looks exactly like your old layout, except centered. What's "NEW"? :scratchhead:
  • desertland
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • desertland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the changes (adding graphics with gradients as backgrounds instead of solid colours). It's not showing up as being centered in firefox (1.5 beta) - you might want to look into that.

I agree with keral about removing some of the black.
  • farmer_Tom
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • farmer_Tom
  • Loc: Oaklahoma

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the site's color scheme, it gives the right feel to your site but I think you should use dropdown menus for "Neighborhood Drink Deals" and "Site Tools" to allow for summaries of each Select Special. I do like your search features and structure but wonder why you have the url drinkdeal.com next to the search box. Lastly, you should take some precautions to make sure minors cannot obtain alchohol through your site. Overall though, this is definitely one party people should bookmark!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers