SITE REVIEW: www.bestflashgame.com

• baggiho
  • baggiho

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi fellow members, I had made a website recently based on flash games. The link is : http://www.bestflashgame.com .
I am hoping you all will rate my website with the scale of 1 to 10. And leave comments for any impovement. Somehow, I feel a lot of stuff is missing on my site, but I can't figure out what it is... Can you all viewers guide me through this? :( :(
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• grinch2171
  • Genius
  • Loc: Martinsburg, WV

Post 3+ Months Ago

There is a lot of text, which quite honsetly, if I am coming to your site it is not to read it is to play games. You could probably move a lot of that text to an About Us page. I would also recommend using a different font. I also noticed a few grammer and spelling mistakes within your text. your homepage doesn't matcch the rest of your pages which is odd to me. Your other pages have a read back ground and your homepage has a blue one. Just a few things I noticed. I give you 5/10
  • mdancy
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • mdancy
  • Loc: hong kong

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,
I think what you need to do is to restructure your pages. The main page doesn't seem necessary at all & it looks like a completely different site when I click on the flash game link. In fact, the other page looks a whole lot better than the main page.

You do need to go thru the text and run a spellcheck - as for the grammar, sometimes spellcheckers can help with that, but they don't do a very good job. Just find someone who can help with it.

I agree that you should put that text elsewhere, maybe under a "How to use flash game"...

Rating? Since I don't play computer games I can really relate. For the look of the site I'd say a about a 5.

good luck
mdancy
http://www.tonydancy.com

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers