SITE REVIEW: www.co-buyers.net

• remarked
  • remarked

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi All,

Thanks in advance for some co-buying help here. This is my first site aimed at the shared ownership, co-investment or co-buying market.

Anyway, site address is http://www.co-buyers.net. Any feedback on how I can grow the shared ownership market through effective web marketing would be also be appreciated.

You are the experts so I really would appreciate some feedback on the site use, especially navigation and registration as I had some problems round sign up which are hopefully fixed.

Cheers and thanks again.

m
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• jameson5555
  • Bronze Robot
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think this site looks really good. The color scheme is nice, the navigation is intuitive, and the Flash is seamless. It's not too cluttered, but has plenty of information.

The only thing I would recommend is to validate it with the W3C. There are some errors in the HTML and CSS.
  • remarked
  • remarked

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for that. I hadn't thought of W3C but having a quick look it's good advice.

Cheers
  • Lender
  • Lender

Post 3+ Months Ago

My ownly suggestion would be to have a greeting explaining what the site is all about. I like websites where the front page explains all. Just My two cents.
  • remarked
  • remarked

Post 3+ Months Ago

Point noted so will look at editing front page content.

Thanks

m @ http://www.co-buyers.net
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

As jameson5555 noted, there are some W3C Validation errors ... 32 to be exact ... you can click here to see them ...

Then I think it would be good if you disable the link of the page that a user is on, for example, if a user is on the "home" page, you can disable the "home" link, so that a user doesn't redirect to the page that he/she is on ...

I must tell you that I find the complete design of the site really refreshing ... I like it, it's clean and easy to understand what's going on ... good job there ...

I see you noted there somewhere that South-African property is so expensive ... not going to argue ... Why isn't SA on any of the lists though? Don't you cater for us yet, or are you never going to?
  • remarked
  • remarked

Post 3+ Months Ago

Another good idea, thanks.

SA will be there, as will China and the Philippines shortly, after all co-buyers is shared ownership for all.

Cheers..

m @ http://www.co-buyers.net

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers