SITE REVIEW: www.cainfotechindia.com/webdesign_blog/

• stevenin1980
  • stevenin1980

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,
I was referred to CA Infotech India Private Limited by one of my partners.

We are interested with their CMS product.

Please check here. http://www.cainfotechindia.com/webdesign_blog/2013/06/26/responsive-content-management-website/

They have a demo too.

Kindly review and let me know your inputs so that we can use this excellent package.

Thank you.
  • seotech
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

What interests you in it? I see a regular site that you can easily build with Wordpress for free. Doesn't seem worth the money imo.
  • stevenin1980
  • stevenin1980

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ah ok. But their service with the previous work seemed very good. So even if I request for wordpress they are going to help me. The idea is since their CMS is good enough, i wanted to give it a try. They provide a full custom theme to our choice as well at no added cost.
  • Kevin-Johnson
  • Kevin-Johnson

Post 3+ Months Ago

There are several attractive themes available in the wordpress. You can easily design beautiful website. Even there are several exclusive plugins available in the wordpress which help you to make your website more user friendly.
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 3+ Months Ago

First of all i am sorry to say you stevenin 1980 your website is not impressive. It does not attracted me and also it will not attract the visitors because it does not have anything really makes the visitors impressive and attracted. So, it would be very nice and good if you add some header images innovatively which will implicitly exhibits the theme of the website to the visitors.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers