SITE REVIEW: www.e-chat.co

• Michael Zyskowski
  • Born
  • Born
  • Michael Zyskowski

Post 3+ Months Ago

Dear Forum,

We would like to present you a new chatrooms website, called E-Chat. Its simple and free to use, and it does not require any plugins to run(no flash/java).

You can create a chatroom and embed it on your website if you wish, all free of charge.

Have a look and tell us what you think. If you would like to request a functionality(free of charge) let us know.

Cheers, E-Chat team.
  • JohnBu

Post 3+ Months Ago

hello there!

could you please provide us with an exact link to your website?
In general the idea of providin a solution to embed a chatroom for free on one's site is great! How are planning to monetize your website? Ads?
  • chiquito13
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

good site , but tell me what is your site better than the others on the web already? SOme special features?

How private a user will feel chatting with your soft? Privacy is the most important nowadays.

;)
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi! Michael Zyskowski There is no link provided for your website and you are asking for the review how we can review your website? Please provide the link to your website and also please tell me one thing that is now-a-days there are lots and lots of softwares are available for chat so, please tell me what thing makes your software different from others and what are all the special features you are having in your software comparing to others.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers