SITE REVIEW: www.colance.com Custom Programming

• lanacode
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • lanacode

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,
Our companies site has just been upgraded http://www.colance.com I am looking for a review on all areas, layout, design, ease of use. Are you happy with the design ? Are you happy with the idea ? Are there certain aspects of the site that you would like added ? Do you like the logo ? Anything will benifit. Looking forward to hearing your replies.

Thankyou.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Liquescence
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Queens, NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think the concept of this website is awsome. I don't think I've ever seen one that offers these services. The design is nice, but honestly, it seems to lack an element to catch the audiences attention. More color possibly? I can't really put my finger on it. The logo is cute; maybe you could make it bigger or stand out more. Other than that, I like the purpose of the site and you've done well on it. :)
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Living In Today

Post 3+ Months Ago

OK, to answer your questions:

1. Not really, I think as Liquescence said, the design lacks that attention grabbing look. I am using a 1024x768 resolution and the site looks real empty. too much white IMO.

2. I think the idea is just really cool.

3. I think you need to add and about page to your site. While surfing I got the jist of what you guys do, but I still think you should have a page that explains who you are and what you do. That will make you guys seem more real to your audience.

4. Logo is cool. Its too small though, Its practically lost sitting up in the corner by itself.

The site is very easy to use, the concept is very cool. If you took all that and put it into a real kickass layout, not something real fancy, but a nice corporate type, I think you would have a killer. :D

• whos_wee_dug
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

Its a really nice site you've got here, a great concept as the others have already said.

One thing i think the site could benifit from is having some kind of mission statement / welcome message / brief description of what the site is about on the mian page. I had to look at the finer details very closely till i could work out what service you were offering.

It would also benifit having something eye catching on the main page, like the others have said.

Great site though and keep up the good work,

whos_wee_dug?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers