SITE REVIEW: www.datafox.tk

• D-Studios
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

I want to know what you people think of it. Also, do any of you know how to get Google Metadata onto Yola sites?
Details:
www.datafox.tk
What do you people think about it? Thank you!

IMPORTANT: Datafox.tk is monitored by cookies.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• CXLink
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: ATL-GA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey D-Studios
Welcome to Ozzu. The has one of my favorite color schemes and I am really diggin the favicon. It does have some kinda weird things going on in FF3.5 on OSX. The menu breaks and 1 item is sitting below it the google ad under the nave bar isnt centered in the content area. This may be because it is too wide (can you control the width?). Also there is an empty black bordered white box at the bottom of the page. I feel like the google search are is just kinda floating out in the middle of no where can you pull it up to the top of the column if it is a 2 column?

You are currently running 2 footers, could you pull the Yola button up into the black footer?

Hope this helps.
  • D-Studios
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sorry, can't take out the Yola Footer. It'll cost and I have a $0 budget. I've already decided on switching to another template. Thank you for being supportive(some people I know just say: "What a weird site. This sucks.") I'll see what I can do!
  • bigtruckdude
  • bigtruckdude

Post 3+ Months Ago

nice idea!1 but i have to say it is kind of simple, may be you can improve it a little bit. anyways is a nice work!! enjoy it & good luck
  • D-Studios
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

bigtruckdude wrote:
nice idea!1 but i have to say it is kind of simple, may be you can improve it a little bit. anyways is a nice work!! enjoy it & good luck

Thank you for being helpful! ...Hmmm, what do you mean by "simple"? Do you mean the graphics, or the content? Please explain. Thank you!
PS: The domain http://www.datafox.tk expires in 90 days if less than 25 people visit.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers