SITE REVIEW: www.dwhs.net

• Chaze
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: WebHost.pro

Post 3+ Months Ago

We just re-designed our site and we are worried about a couple things.

On the main page: www.dwhs.net

Do the check marks on the left blend in well?
Does it look to cluttered or washed?

On the web hosting page: http://www.dwhs.net/web-hosting-plans.htm

Does it look to cluttered?
Does it get the point across without diluting the path to sign up too much?

Thanks for any suggestions good or bad.

I will be doing reviews here to contribute so post your website in the website review forum here if you want one from me.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• pmp6nl
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • pmp6nl

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey,

I dont see any checkmarks. There is a lot on the page, especially in the footer area.

http://www.dwhs.net/web-hosting-plans.htm is pretty good, I like the options collapsed by default.
  • Chaze
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

pmp6nl wrote:
Hey,

I dont see any checkmarks. There is a lot on the page, especially in the footer area.

http://www.dwhs.net/web-hosting-plans.htm is pretty good, I like the options collapsed by default.

Thanks that what I just added, that page used to be so long I think it was overwhelming. I agree on the footer, I think doing a downward link section for each category would look cleaner.
  • tastysite
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Brighouse, West Yorkshire, England

Post 3+ Months Ago

The blue you use for the prices may be a problem, when viewed on a plasma screen they are invisible at anything other then 25deg (off side view) and people don't look at the screen like this. Also a lot of thinks that look like they should be links are not links such as the logo the banner and the bonus highlights. The last thing is that the hosting prices feels like each hosting type should be one link rather then just the price and the words view plans been links just felt the block should be a link, the last thing I would say is there is very little color to make you notice the site why are the benefits images not in color? I like the design though very clean.
  • Chaze
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

tastysite wrote:
The blue you use for the prices may be a problem, when viewed on a plasma screen they are invisible at anything other then 25deg (off side view) and people don't look at the screen like this. Also a lot of thinks that look like they should be links are not links such as the logo the banner and the bonus highlights. The last thing is that the hosting prices feels like each hosting type should be one link rather then just the price and the words view plans been links just felt the block should be a link, the last thing I would say is there is very little color to make you notice the site why are the benefits images not in color? I like the design though very clean.

Great feedback, I am going to test out each option to see if I can go live with them.
  • Kavita Martin
  • Kavita Martin

Post 3+ Months Ago

I also don't see any checkmarks. The footer area is looking filled with so much Text, which looks unprofessional.
  • mshuong
  • mshuong

Post 3+ Months Ago

What is your country IP,nice to see your site.
  • 995sunglasses
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

While I think there are way too many "buy webhosting" sites out there, looking at yours seems to have a real nice flow to it. The graphics are just right and so are the colors. I wouldn't change anything at this point. And I don't see any check marks.
  • Chaze
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

995sunglasses wrote:
While I think there are way too many "buy webhosting" sites out there, looking at yours seems to have a real nice flow to it. The graphics are just right and so are the colors. I wouldn't change anything at this point. And I don't see any check marks.

I got rid of the check marks lol, just trying to fine tune everything now.

Thanks,
  • SpiderZ
  • Born
  • Born
  • SpiderZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

thats really awesome starting...gud luck

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers