SITE REVIEW: www.eurocampsite.org

• hasnatme
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi there,

http://www.eurocampsite.org

This is my another deveoped website about camping in europe! feel free to comments on it.

Thanks in advance.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• meisam
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Richmond, BC

Post 3+ Months Ago

cool site...
  • gavinmullins
  • gavinmullins

Post 3+ Months Ago

i like it, i was actually lookng for camping site in europe last year and i found it difficult to find a single source for the info.

i will use it next year.

good luck
  • geegel
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Bucharest, Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very clean, functional and beautiful layout.

I would add some content though to further make the site easier to use. Don't overdo it though. A few sentences in the right places can work wonders.

Best regards, George
  • biossss
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Latvia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good idea... good site.... well done! ;)
  • gavinmullins
  • gavinmullins

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have been told i need to put more detail into my comments....so here goes.

What would be useful is map of europe (countries) with all the sites dotted on it, most people going to differnt countries for a camping holiday would not know the exactly where they would like to stay, but they would know of the general area i.e beside the sea.....mountain area. If the camp sites were dotted on a map then is would be easy to click on one.

All in all though, i like the site.

Be good

Gavin
  • pspdownloads
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • pspdownloads

Post 3+ Months Ago

it is very attractive, professional.
cool design
  • hasnatme
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks a lot for your great comments...

Yeah I'm making several sites on camping in holyday..and ofcourse there will be map for europe!

thanks again..I will keep in mind yours comments for developing these site!
  • frank_tudor
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Plattsmouth, NE

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok there are a few things I would look at.
You have a lot of negative space that i, believe will be filled with text. It looks a bit spacy without the text.

Next the space under the 3 box pictures, reduce this so it os almost like a border.

The yellow text on light blue is a bit distracting, over powering, not sure what to do, but try a different color, or images, pulling some content and or color from you main image, which is very nice BTW.

Nice mouse over effects on the main navigation, but add more relevant links like about us, contact us, and get rid of the book mark choice that should be ancillary not primary.
  • #@X0R
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • #@X0R
  • Loc: Cyberspace

Post 3+ Months Ago

i have to say that i really like the layout and the colours/pictures used. very nice site indeed
  • meisam
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Richmond, BC

Post 3+ Months Ago

only thing is that "feature text goes here " part. i think you should change the font or just remove that text.

Meisam
  • alax
  • alax

Post 3+ Months Ago

nice site
the three bottom columns are not as good as they should be, but still good site
  • EddieFelson
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • EddieFelson
  • Loc: Edinburgh

Post 3+ Months Ago

frank_tudor wrote:
Ok there are a few things I would look at.
You have a lot of negative space that i, believe will be filled with text. It looks a bit spacy without the text.

Next the space under the 3 box pictures, reduce this so it os almost like a border.

The yellow text on light blue is a bit distracting, over powering, not sure what to do, but try a different color, or images, pulling some content and or color from you main image, which is very nice BTW.

Nice mouse over effects on the main navigation, but add more relevant links like about us, contact us, and get rid of the book mark choice that should be ancillary not primary.

I have to agree with frank here, the yellow text begins to burn on the eyes after a while.

I would do something with your header, Camping foto is not catching my eye enough. Maybe you should align the text left and add an image.
Also i would add a bit about yourself/company/organistation and state what your do etc.

The drop down menus let you select choices easy enough and its easy to use.

Do you have any in depth testimonials or recommendations yourself? maybe this would be a good thing to have on the page, as you have 3 images as recommendation 1,2 and 3 that link out to your other site. Which is very similar but has more content.
  • d00m1001
  • d00m1001

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am a fan of blue websites so your colors appeal to me. I enjoy how simple it is to choose a counter and region and then look up information about it.

I would work on the images at the top of the page. They are a little small. I would make one big picture/logo type thing to replace those little ones. Maybe a nice shot of the mountains or something.

Overall it's a nice looking website with easy interface. Good work.
  • Gudoc
  • Born
  • Born
  • Gudoc
  • Loc: Ukraine

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sorry, but as for me it looks bad...
Not my style
  • khasmoth
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • khasmoth

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think you need more improvement in your site.You must put some article for your site.It doesn't look so good right now.Anyway goodluck to your site pal.
I also have this type of site in my sig you can see it.
Happy camping.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 16 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers