SITE REVIEW: www.form2go.com

• rishimodi1
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

I recently created a Online Form Builder website. Please check the site and give me your honest feedback. It will be highly appreciated.

Click Online Form Builder

Regards
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Prime
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Liverpool

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey,

Your site looks excellent, v ery professional however, I registered and started to create a form so I could see your wizard and it didn;t appear to work. COuldn;t get past stage-1 "Setup form".

On other matters; what do you mean by a 'secure form' and do your forms strip codes tags :?:

Cheers, Prime ... :D
  • walterkilis
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • walterkilis

Post 3+ Months Ago

It looks neat and professional. A little too ad-oriented, don't let it blend in with every other website, get some unique design in there.
  • rishimodi1
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Prime wrote:
Hey,

Your site looks excellent, v ery professional however, I registered and started to create a form so I could see your wizard and it didn;t appear to work. COuldn;t get past stage-1 "Setup form".

On other matters; what do you mean by a 'secure form' and do your forms strip codes tags :?:

Cheers, Prime ... :D

We are currently facing problem with Firefox. If you would've used firefox it won't work, my team is working on fixing it.

Regards
  • biggestweb1
  • biggestweb1

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the layout a lot. The background, and the translucent content... looks awesome. I don't think the red links fit in though. Maybe try a shade of green and lose the text-decoration.
May be you shall like my suggestion that its good if you should visit the site of very popular Web Designing Company-
http://www.webdesigningcompany.net

You will found the lot more easiest ways to design the specific set of websites.
Also various articles regarding web designing will certainly help you better.
I am sure that you will be immensely satisfied with the services.
  • seoraja
  • seoraja

Post 3+ Months Ago

takes too much time to load... why's that?

and too many redirects from http://www.form2go.com/home.php http://www.form2go.com/index.php to http://www.form2go.com/
  • rishimodi1
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for the feedback.

Regards
  • chiara
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • chiara
  • Loc: Santa Clara, CA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi rishimodi1

I just tried to setup a form with your builder. I managed to, but I think you should work more on the UI.

When I add form fields the different options for each form field are not well organized, there are scattered options to the left and to the right, buttons OK/Cancel appear too close to some of the fields, the buttons in general don't look like buttons (especially 'Open HTML Designer' button).

Also, the explanation text for some of the fields is too long, and messes up with the form edit fields. Sometimes it appears below the form fields, sometimes to the right of them. I would also make the Prev/Next buttons more visible, maybe like buttons, same for 'Add field'

You may want to correct 'lable' > 'label'. I also noticed some js error on registration and login (ie7)

In general - the functionality is there and it is good and easy to use. But you should see how to improve the editing interface so everything looks nice and consistent.

Hope this helped!

Rgds

Chi
  • YFFA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the layout as well. The background, and the translucent content goes well together. Keep up the good work
  • daydaysite
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • daydaysite

Post 3+ Months Ago

It looks great! It is a good idea business too!

I like it! And I would like to suggest you add some online demo for people to know more about your services!
  • desbest
  • desbest

Post 3+ Months Ago

The web design is very cheezy.
I do not trust the smiling man at all.
Your site is silly as there are mail form scripts and your products are not sellable to me because I do not require an email form.
Your targeting people like Microsoft and Adobe who require contact forms, and other businesses. So to them it isn't.
  • bozboz
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • bozboz
  • Loc: Brighton

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice site i think, looks proffesional.

Only thing i noticed is the links at the top are not vey prominant, maybe make the text a bit bigger so they stand out more.

Also in i.e the banner does not fill the whole space on

http://www.form2go.com/features.php

Nice site though
  • Lori45
  • Lori45

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looks really nice
However the text on the features section is attached to the left line and it looks weird. (im using firefox 2.0.0.2)

I also think the top banner is too wide

good luck :-)
  • Rahul H
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Rahul H

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good looks,
You get some unique design & Content....
Its useful for your site ...
Nice work ...

Rahul
  • sv2
  • sv2
  • Loc: Russia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi
Website and its idea is really nice. But you should test it with FireFox - i've number of funny things with FF1.5 (like ugly looking cell's borders and overlapped texts).
But again - good job!
  • gazz
  • gazz

Post 3+ Months Ago

The features section on homepage needs to be placed in a separate page or arranged better on the left side
  • slivingood
  • Born
  • Born
  • slivingood

Post 3+ Months Ago

Do not waste your money on this site. I paid for a yearly subscription to the site. Their tech support is pathetic. They don’t even respond to Urgent requests. I have sites that aren’t receiving the emails being sent by the form and no one will respond to my requests for help. When you leave tech support in the hands of individuals who don’t care about you and only care about your money…. BEWARE!!!!
  • jay cutler
  • Born
  • Born
  • jay cutler

Post 3+ Months Ago

i like your layout

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 18 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers