SITE REVIEW: www.freedesignertemplates.com

• saranya05
  • Born
  • Born
  • saranya05

Post 3+ Months Ago

I hav designed a new template . Can any one tell me whether my color combos are good or should i change it.. And also tell me whether i should insert a footer for this design...
http://freedesignertemplates.com/websit ... vel/hotel/
  • houssem-hj
  • houssem-hj

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello.

The template is well done.

I suggest to add a footer with a different color than a 'black'.

And about the template background, what if you change the black with another color, (right and left).

This is my opinion, and i wish you good luck.
  • joomlads07
  • joomlads07
  • Loc: 3 Locust Street, Suite A Assonet, MA 02702

Post 3+ Months Ago

The template you have designed is really well compiled & designed. Also the color combination is really nice. As far as footer is concerned , you should add a footer.
  • pitmaster38
  • pitmaster38

Post 3+ Months Ago

The design seems very simple and definitely the black background is not good for this type of business. For a hotel needed a website to follow the business pattern of a tourism site, which invited to recreate.
  • walandio
  • walandio

Post 3+ Months Ago

yes i agree with pitmaster black background is not good for that kind of business. black is good for photography etc.
  • Toolbox
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Toolbox
  • Loc: CyberSpace

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well do i have a few things to say about this.

Work from the top down eh :P

that gif transparent logo with free templates on it, on the left it drops off and leaves a solid line on the left side of the picture. Get the eraser in photoshop and hardness 40% or so or even the smudge tool and blend that into the red or extend it all the way across, btw i am using 1280x800. If your not going to border your site then make sure it blends so if someone with a wide screen looks at it, they will see more then you as they are getting more popular these days.

Now next i see the Google ad with a while line on either side, remove the Google ad and change it to a box image only feed and place it under the conference hall section, so it blends in with the site and then extend the while line across. work in the box not outside of it.

The hotel logo picture looks great it really does But...but....there is no round corners. Round your corners man, it does soo much to the feel. don't be a square there was a reason for that saying.

Yes your going to need a footer, just throw a designed by me and link it to index of the developing company. Speaks for itself really and find a nice thin line to throw above it just to separate it from the body.

The Palm Trees, Nice idea but no. Make a nice set of flash buttons instead, with a mouse over effect changing color gets the attention of a visitor more then a boring tree.

Mouse over home button on main menu, no capital on the descriptions either haha nor capitals on any description.

I don't think i need to say anything about the font as it is a free template, but due to not everyone has cool fonts standard. Anything cool would need to be either redone in photoshop and placed in there as gif which will prevent clicking and anyone copying and pasting your text.

As mentioned above the black, no no no no no no no and no, if your going to do a black add some white to it so it is not black. try working with this hex number #222222 and have your 2nd color #000000 so you can see the difference and then slap the #222222 on or even a little higher #323232 and so it sort of gives a tiny box effect and not just plain black.

Oh the green in the right menu text, that's another no but try using a sky blue-ish #5346ff and represent the default blue hyperlink. but it is not quite that dark blue so it looks that tiny bit better. i like some bright colors to make the links stand out when using a dark theme.

but there is some food for thought. i mite of taken the piss out of ya a little but i am very picky with web sites. it is a free template after all but i would rather turn it into a half descent design and sell it 100x for $5.

more then happy to express a opinion if asked if you have anything else to present
  • tecfl18
  • tecfl18
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your site looks strange and nice. I was impressed in around the first 15 seconds looking at it. But I think you should add 2 or 3 photos about the hotels to make more attractive instead of just text at all.
  • nikkyn
  • nikkyn

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree with pitmaster38.
  • shnozwma
  • Born
  • Born
  • shnozwma

Post 3+ Months Ago

looks like a descent design. you really should add a footer though

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts