SITE REVIEW: www.freetips2u.com

• nicolas
  • nicolas

Post 3+ Months Ago

Any thoughts?

http://www.freetips2u.com
(Added by lucassix since 2 people have requested it already)
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• daremedy
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • daremedy

Post 3+ Months Ago

Possibly throw in a link to your website please. The site immediately struck me as a generic geocities site, might be because of that long ad you have running down the side. Its very basic, which is a good thing, and a bad thing. I dont think I saw a single image (aside from the ads) on your site. At least, for the sake of your theme, throw in a soccer image of some sort. The colors and fonts go really well, you have no problems there. And in terms of layout, I see no issues there either. The live scores page give me a javascript error and nothing loads up. The site content itself seems to be all generated for you, I dont see any personal thoughts and opinions going into the site. The news section for instance is a pure google ad. Even your expert picks section, you chose teams, but dont mention why you chose those teams or why these are good picks. Come to think about it, nearly everything on your site is ad based. I dont know, I guess its ok, but I personally wouldnt go about it the way you have. Its a decent site regardless, so best of luck with it.
  • sycofi5h
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • sycofi5h
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

where is the link??/
  • darkermoon
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Riverdale, MD

Post 3+ Months Ago

the first thing that came into my mind was that this is one of the most boring sites I've reviewed. The entire news page looks like a giant ad and quite honestly, I'm very interested in soccer, but I wouldn't stay on this site past the first page if I weren't reviewing it because, it looks like it was put together in about 10 minutes.. which is way too quick for a website.
  • sycofi5h
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • sycofi5h

Post 3+ Months Ago

link??.............................................lol :D
  • nchoose
  • nchoose

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the soccer news link, when the color of the content changes.

That might be a good addition for your other pages. So people realize that they have left the home page and are now viewing the content.

Maybe a different color, or the same color for each page.

I do like the color scheme. but one more color would do wonders!
  • sycofi5h
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • sycofi5h

Post 3+ Months Ago

that is pretty neat i really like he hover buttons plain but that are affective. i mean the wholes site is otherwise really plain but if it is doing what you want it to do it will do :lol:

-sycofi5h
  • Abelius
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Miami Beach, FL, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I wonder why in heaven would you add the google ads?

I mean, the ads are the coolest part of the entire page...

The page design, layout, fonts, the choice of colors, the lack of pictures, the navbar.... everything except the google ads and the concept really SUCKS!

I suggest you hire somebody to do the design, because the idea of the website is seriously TREMENDOUS!!!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers