SITE REVIEW: www.freewebs.com/limitsigs

• Skirge
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Skirge
  • Loc: nashua nh

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey guys i was bored and wanted to archive my sigs and see how i have progressed you wont see any progression by the 2 sigs i got there now but later when i start getting better i just learned to do the scanline effect with macromedia fireworks mx 2004 The website is http://www.freewebs.com/limitsigs
  • Perfect Syntax
  • Perfect Syntax

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very good start. The bold logo works very well. I would suggest removing the 'X' background and removing the lines under Home | Sigs | Forums .
  • sycofi5h
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • sycofi5h
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeh well the sigs are pretty good i lperticulary like the HALO one.
  • Skirge
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Skirge
  • Loc: nashua nh

Post 3+ Months Ago

i kinda screwed up i erased part of his head so now its square and part of his guns r kinda messed up but it looks good from a distance and if ur not paying attention to detail
  • sycofi5h
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • sycofi5h
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeh i guess people who are going to your site dont lok that much on the details of i, lol more the information.
  • the_Maven
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • the_Maven

Post 3+ Months Ago

i think the x's in the background should go. a short explanation of what sigs are would be helpful. I am not familiar with that term.
Maybe replacing the swfs with images would help? i don't see much use for those at the moment. are they just there for looks, or am i missing something?
  • darkermoon
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Riverdale, MD

Post 3+ Months Ago

The concepts are really good. In my opinion, something could be done with the text that would make it look better, maybe a little sharper.. Also, keep in mind that if you want to use it on ozzu, the file size has to be under 6k and many other forums have similar limits.. sometimes, it is extremely hard to get a file down to under 6k and still look like anything.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers